chapter 1

As I sit in my sell counting down the seconds till I get floated when I feel my sheets ripped off me and I slowly opened my eyes to see a guard standing in front of me. "Just 10 more minuets a want to get some sleep before I die," I explained, but the look on his face was unamused "what not even a smile."

"Prisoner 087, stand up face the wall with your right arm out," one of the guards said.

"Wow I thought they would just knock me out and put me in the air lock chamber but I guess the council loves a show."

"You aren't going to die today," He explains as he clamps the band on my wrist "You're going to the ground."

"What?" when I turn around I see the guards start to surround me. "Ooh this going to be fun." I say dodging their attacks as I walk through the door a few of them falling to the ground my father always taught me 'don't attack unless you need to  defence is always the first option,' guess he was right. As I walk down the hall down the hall I hear some yelling and some foot steps I turn back to see the guards chasing me and I turn around and starts bolting down the hall way until I bump into none other then Abby and Clarke Griffin "Hey, guys how you been, good that's great bye," I quickly ramble as  I speed walk through the crowd "Alix wait," I hear Abby yell I turn around to talk back but I was greeted with a stinging sensation in my neck "drugging me really." then everything went black.

I wake up strapped into a chair with a bunch of other kids I look around and see a boy floating talking to a blonde girl as well as two other kids "you know if you don't strap in you'll die right," I yell.

As the blond tried to keep everyone under control a sudden drop and pull back from the ship sent the three floating boys flying across the ship. Alix looks around at the ship starting to shake. "Retro Rockets ought to have fired by now." guy next to her states.

 "Okay. Everything on this ship is a hundred years old, right? Just give it a second." the girl reassures herself.

"Clarke, there's something I have to tell you." the guy starts. "I'm sorry I got your father arrested." 

 "Don't you talk about my father." Clarke snaps. 

"Please, I can't die knowing that you hate me." 

"They didn't arrest my father, Wells," Clarke yells at him. Alix Listens intently to the conversation that Clarke and Wells are having. "They executed him, I do hate you." Clarke looks at Wells. 

"Just get me out of this ship..." She says. Out of nowhere, the screaming stops as soon as the ship stops moving. 

"Listen, no machine hum," the kid next to her observes. As soon as the person said that Alix was the next person to speak. "Thank you." She exhales. Alix goes to unbuckle her seat and realizes she has chains around her ankles and wrists. She looks around at everyone else and notices no one has any chains. "you got to be kidding me?" She yells up at the ceiling of the ship. "What the hell do you think I'm gonna do huh? murder these kids what would that do for me?" Everybody else gets out of their seats. "The other doors on the other level, let's go." Someone says. Alix looks at everyone leaving and she opens her mouth. "Uh, Hello...someone...a little help would be great." She tugs at her chains. She spots two boys walking and she whistles. "Bright eyes, Goggles." She calls for them  Without hesitation, Jasper walks over to her, but that soon ends as he sees her face in the light. "HOLY SHIT ALIX!!!!" He stumbles back into Monty's chest. She rolls her eyes. "Yes, nice to see you again. Get me the fuck out of these please?" She gives them an urgent smile. Jasper and Monty start to whisper. She exhales, "Are you...serious?" She asks them even though they ignore her. They separate and look at her. "Alright, we'll let you out," Jasper says with a smirk. Alix smiles but it soon dies. "That's not all is it?" She asks them. Monty and Jasper look at each other. "We'll only let you out if you let us follow you. Ya know...be friends again?" He says trying to get her on their side. Alix runs a hand through her hair thinking. "Friends again? when did we stop." She says. Jasper and Monty look with confusion.