Machine Backfires

I said I was just going to edit the first few chapter, but never end up that way. So it's different. Still, hope you enjoy 😉

Wyntons POV-

Today, I was working on a new invention. This invention can deage any and all liveing things. I got inspired to do this by that one time we turned into children. You know, that time we were in the maze trying to stop Strata from stealing anymore bakugan? Ya, that time. It wasn't all that bad but, it had its scary moments.

But, anyway, the machine is supposed to deage someone or something. All it has to be is living. So you can use it on trees, dogs, cats, people etc. The good news is, the affects aren't permanent. At least that is the plan. Once I finish it up. I am just finishing up the final touches and...

"Done!" I said triumphantly. I powered it on. "I just got to test it now."

But of course, right when I want to test it I hear foot steps running to room. I was about to run and lock my door but it was too late. My two younger siblings came running in with a Tumpee plushie in there hands and Shun hot on there heels. They immediately went to hide by my machine.

"Give me my Tumpee back right now!" Shun says.

He look a little angry. There were only a few times were I seen him angry. One of those times was when I broke his limited audition Tumpee mug. I locked myself in my room and hoped and prayed he couldn't get in. He's scary when he's mad. Like Lia scary. Thankfully he didn't look that mad.

"Come on, can't we just play with it for a little while?" My brother says. He started looking at my machine and touching it. I wasn't thinking anything bad of it. Mostly because I was worried about Shun getting angry.

"No." Shun said firmly. I look at Shun and he looked like he would attack them if they weren't young kids

"But-" sister trys to say before machine starts to make weird sounds. I looked to see my brother playing with the buttons. My sister seen and decided to join in. They were pressing random buttons. Which was making the machine steam.

"Hey, stop it you guys! You're gonna break it!" I yell at them.

I move to stop them but it was to late. The machine exploded. There was smoke all in the room. My window was open so it wasn't too bad, but it was still pretty bad.

"Is everyone okay?" I ask. I hear coughing.

"Ya. We are okay." I hear my sister say.

"Ya I am fine as well." I hear Shun say.

The smoke had cleared quickly and I looked around. The room was a mess. I'd say it looked like something exploded in here except that is exactly what happened. I look at my siblings.

"You two are helping me clean up." I say to them. They groaned and started to pick stuff up. Shun helped them out. Although, I am pretty sure he was just looking for his Tumpee plushie. After we had finally cleaned thw room, which took ten minutes, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it showed Dan's name. The moment I answer Dan starts yelling.

"WYNTON GET SHUN AND GO TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" He yelled into the phone.

"Hi Dan. What's up?" I was used to when Dan would yell into the phone. Usually I would panic, but right now I am not in the mood. I put the phone on speaker so Shun could hear.

"Okay so, about ten minutes ago, Magus and Nillious crashed in my back yard. Thank fully not breaking anything. Me and Ajit went out side to see what had happened and Magnus was passed out and Nillious was in his ball form. But he was on his big form when they crashed."

He took a deep breath to finish explaining. "So we brought Magnus and Nillious inside. We put Magnus on the couch. Ajit and I waited and after about three minutes Nillious woke up. He told us that him and Magnus were flying over Lis Volmos and that they were going to visit Emily. He said something had nocked Magnus off of him when they were flying. He was able to catch him but something happened to him and he felt weak. Just before he finished explaining, we heard something fall. We went into the living room and we seen a a kid. A two year old kid right next to a broken cup. Magnus wasn't on the couch and at first I didn't understand what was happening, but I remembered you saying that you were going to make a machine that could turn people into children. Right?" Dan said.

"Ya but,y machine is broken. My sibling were playing with it and it broke. I don't know how he turned into a child but, itay not have been from me." I tell Dan.

"So, somehow Magnus had turned into a child." Dan said.

"Were is he now?" Shun ask with concern. I almost forgot he was there.

"With Ajit. Ajit had grabbed him and started to calm him down. He was scared from being in a strangers house." Dan said.

"Okay. We will be there soon. Call Lia and Emily." I tell Dan. I had already started to walk out the house. My mom was going to ask where I was going and I mouthed to mom emergency. She understood and nodded.

"I did. Turns out she was hanging out with Riot so, she might come." Dan says.

"Okay just as long as she doesn't do anything to Magnus." I say.

"Ya well, see you when you get here." Dan says and hangs up.

"Well that was rude." I mumble under my breath.

"How do you thinkagnus turned into a child?" Shun asked.

"I don't know. Maybe my machine somehow was able to shoot him before it exploded." I answer him. We walk the rest of the way in silence. Mostly because I was thinking of how this might have happened.

1040 words. I am leaving it at that. I decided changing the first chapter would be more interesting. Hope you enjoy and tell me what you think. 🙂