Being with Magnus

Ajit's POV-

After, Dan had taken Magnus to go use the bathroom he took him to the living room to watch something. I was in the kitchen trying to figure out what we should eat for Lunch but no luck.

Dan parents weren't home at the moment, and I am sure Dans mom would have cooked something if she was here but she isn't. So we were on our own with food. As I look I hear Dan yell

"MAGNUS WERE DID YOU GO?!" Dan yells. I go to the living room to see Dan franticaly looking for Magnus.

"What happened?" I ask Dan

"I lost Magnus. I mean one minute he was next to me the next he wasn't there!" Dan yells. I look around the living room and seen it was true. Magnus wasn't there.

"Okay, you look in the living room and I will look in the dinning room and the kitchen. Let's try to find him before Lia come. Oh, Drago and Pherol look up stairs just incase he managed to go up the stairs." I told everyone. It took only ten seconds for us to find him.

"He's on the stairs!" Drago yelled.

"What is he doing on the stairs?" I ask myself.

When we reached the stairs Magnus was halfway up the stairs and still climbing. He put his hands on the stairs, then put a foot on the step and pulled himself up. He looked so cute. But I wonder how he got there so fast.

"Magnus, what are you doing on the stairs?" I ask as I walk ip the stairs and picked him up. He was squirming and breathing heavy. He seemed to be in distress.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask him as I set him down and he looked at me with big red eyes. He seemed frightened.

"Mama coming home. Need to hide." He says.

"Why do you have to hide?" I asked as she picked him up and try to calm him down.

"Mama hurt me if she see me. I have to hide." He said and tried to get out of my grip. But I kept a firm but gental grip. I pulled him into a hug and tried to calm him down. I look at Dan and he had the same worried expression as me.

"Well, your Mama doesn't know were you are. This isn't you house, so your mam isn't gonna come and hurt you." I tell Magnus and he looked at me with the same frightened expression but he seemed to have calmed down.

"Really?" He asked. He wiped the tears that were forming in his eyes.

"Ya, and if she does come we will protect you." Dan says.

"Pinky promise?" Magnus says with his pinky outstretched. Dan knelt down and linked his pink with

Drago, Nillious and Pherol, who had been flying near Dan, came down to Magnus. Nillious landed on his head and Magnus smiled and tried to grab him. Pherol and Frago were doing tricks in the air. Magnus seen them and tried to grab them. He over stepes and almost feel down the stairs. Luckily I was there to catch him.

"Okay maybe we go play downstairs." I say as I pick up Magnus and walked down stairs. Dan followed me. Just as we are going down stairs the door was slammed open and Wynton and Shun came in.

"Okay let me see Magnus." Wynton say with a worried tone. He grabs Magnus from my hands and starts looking at him. Magnus seemed uncomfortable with all the attention he was getting and started to squirm.

"What are you doing?" Shun asks. Wynton then looked at us and smiles

"Oh nothing just..." He turned and ran away from us with Magnus in his hands.

"Stealing Magnus." He said as he ran away from us.

"Hey give him back." I yell.

650 words I am gonna end it with Wynton kidnapping magnus.