Baby Magnus

Dan's POV-

I had just finished talking to Wynton. I look over at Ajit who had sat Magnus down on the table. Ajit was wiping Magnus eyes with a paper towel.

I still couldn't believe that Magnus, as in the guy who I really like battling, the guy I might have a crush on, is a baby.

"So is Wynton coming?" Ajit asked me. Pherol had turned into his small for and was flying around by Magnus. Magnus was trying to grab Pherol and was giggling. He looked so cute.

"Ya. He will be here in about ten minutes." I tell Ajit. I go up to Magnus and pat his hair. He lookinged at me with these big red eye and smiled. He reached out for me with his tiny little hands, and I grab him. He was so light and so small.

Magnus looked at me then barriers his face into my shoulder. Since he shrank, his shirt was the only thing he was wearing, and it barely fit him. His hands were tiny, you could hold both of them in one hand, so was his face. I was about to die for cuteness.

"Did you call Lia?" Ajit asks.

"No. Do you wanna call her or should I?" I ask him. Magnus was now trying to pull at my hair. I just moved my head back so he couldn't reach but he was still trying to.

"I will call her but only because you are holding Magnus and he looks comfortable." Ajit says. He pulled his phone out and called Lia. He put her on speaker and walked up to me so both of us could hear. Magnus had grabed the phone and Ajit let him because Magnus was just looking at the screen. Lia answered on the fourth ring.

"Hi. What is it?" She answered.

"Hi." Magnus says the moment he hears Lia's voice. He was looking around because he thought her voice was comeing from somewhere else.

"Ajit. Is that you? Why do uou sound so, young?" Lia ask and we can hear the confusion in her voice. They heard someone say something in the background.

"No, it Magnus, but who you? Were are you?" He said as he looked around.

"I am Lia, and did you say your name was Magnus?"

"Yes. Why?" Magnus ask while looking around.

"No reason. Um, is Ajit with you? The one this phone belongs to?" She asked gently. Magnus looked at the phone and then back to Ajit.

"Ya, he right here. You want to talk to him?" Magnus asks. He is still looking at Ajit.

"Yes please." Lia says and Magnus passes the phone to Ajit. He puts his head back on my shoulder and grabs my shirt. Ajit took the phone.

"Hello." Ajit said. Informing Lia that he was on the line.

"Ajit." Lia said with a flat tone. Which either ment that she thought it was a prank or she did believe it.

"Yes?" Ajit said cautiously.

"So,how old is he?" Lia asked.

"Two. I two." Magnus says.

"You heard that right." I ask Lia.

"Yes, and am I on speaker."

"Yes you are. So know that you know do you think you can come over so we can figure out what to do?" Ajit ask.

"Ya. Me, Lightning and Emily are coming."

"Wait, why us Emily with you?" I ask.

"We are having a girls day." Lia said. I had forgotten that Lia, Emily, Athena, and Riot are friends and they will have girls day outings. Only this time it was only Emily and Lia, and somehow Lighting, were having there girls day out. Riot had caught a cold and Athena was busy at a Cubo convention. So it was just the two of them.

"Oh, well we are at mines and Dan's house so meet us here." Ajit tells her.

"Okay bye." Lia says before hanging up the phone. Just then I feel Magnus pull my shirt. I look down at him.

"Batroom." He says. I look at Ajit and he gives me a look that says, "not it" and he had his hands up.

"Well, let's go use the bathroom." I say as I take him upstairs to use the bathroom.

709 words. Hope you enjoyed and I will be working of one shots next so if you have an idea, please tell. But it might take a bit since I already have three stories lined up so it will be a bit. Any bye bye and have a great day.