Movie Night| CC!Dream X Reader

"I board." Sapnap sighed lying his head on the marble countertop. "Let's just go to the movies." You suggested to the Dream team. "That's a great idea!" Dream exclaimed. "But what are we going to go see?" George asked with a frown. "We can go see the new Doctor strange movie" Dream smiled. "Or we could watch one at home because we are broke collage kids that can't even afford to live alone." Sapnap said, walking towards the TV, sitting on the couch.

"Yea, I guess." George sighed walking over to sit next to Sapnap. "Ok, then what are we gonna watch?" Dream took the remote and started flipping through channels. "Let's watch (your favorite movie)." George suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement. "I'll get the popcorn!" You ran into the kitchen pulling a bag from the cabinet, troughing it in the microwave.

The bag soon stopped popping and you pulled the popcorn out, pouring it into two different bowls bringing it to the living room. You handed one bowl to George and sat next to Dream on the other couch with the other bowl.

Dream finally found the movie and put it on, grabbing a fist full of popcorn and shoving it all into his mouth. Five minutes later all the popcorn was gone, due to Dream's huge hand and fast eating skills.

You slowly set the bowl on the coffee table trying to not interrupt the movie. You failed miserably, knocking the bowl on the floor.

~~~~~

The movie felt as if it went on forever, and you were growing more and more tired by the minute. You slowly placed your head on Dream's shoulder, before putting most of your wight on him.

He put his arm behind you, on the back of the couch. Before you knew it, he repositioned his arm around your torso, pulling you closer to him.

You caught George and Sapnap glance over as if they were jealous of Dream.  You felt your eye lids growing more, and heavier before fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

You could hear Dream and George talk, "I like Yn but, I just wish I could tell her." Dream spoke softly trying to not wake you. "Why don't you just tell her?" George asked. "Well, what if she doesn't like me back?"

You started to stir, trying to cut George some slack. Once you open your eyes George asked: "So how was it like sleeping in Dream's arms?" "It was quite enjoyable." You replied, wiping sleep from your eyes.

Dream smiled softly at you, turning to see George giving him 'the look'. Dream nodded his head slightly. "Let's go make some coffee Sapnap." George said, leaving the room with him close behind.

"Yn, I need to tell you something." Dream told you, as soon as they were out of sight. "Me too." You smiled looking him directly in his deep green eyes. "Ok, I'll go first." He continued, "I like you-" "Me too." You interrupted the blond. "So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" You exclaimed pulled him into a kiss. "EWW!" Sapnap yelled from the doorway.