Episode 1 Part 1

There was a police car heading to a school,at the Entrance there was a banner that said "The pride of Seyang High,Jung Yi-hyun,Bad knee!Totally Ruined!".

Jung Guk-"Yi-hyun,I played baseball as a kid too!I know what you feel!come down here so we can talk"Jung Guk shouted from a Megaphone.

Yi Hyun-"Talk from down here!"

Jung Guk didn't understood what Yi Hyun was saying but there's no choice,so just go up on the rooftop and talk to him but suddenly.

Sae bom whispered "He won't just come down."

But the teacher heard her and said "Don't bother".

Well,Sae Bom is brave so a teacher is just a piece of cake for her so she said bravely "Your class has ended so why are you here?"

The teacher said "If you all just rushed up,you think Yi Hyun will appreciate it?He's really stressed out and upset,if he were to see you and suddenly decides to jump,you would really want to study wouldn't you?"

Sae bom asked "Can we leave if he comes down?"

The Teacher answered "Yes,you can go straight home."

Sae bom got really bored so she decided to confront Yi hyun and go with him.

Sae bom "Can I go out?"

The teacher didn't answered yet but Sae bom got already out of the classroom.

Rooftop's POV-

Jung Guk got really tired going up from the first floor to the rooftop.

But Anyway who is Jung Guk?Jung Guk is a police but It's not that obvious because he was DUMB!

Jung Guk-"Hey kid!I promise to make sure you make a full recovery!If not I will make you a cop,trust me.

Yi Hyun-"I don't wanna be a cop."

Sae bom is on her way so let's wait a little bit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOOM!
Sae bom rushed.

Yi hyun-"Yoon Sae Bom?"

Jung Guk-"Hey!Hey!Hey you!Are you his girlfriend?Stop!"

Sae Bom-"No.Hey you Yi Hyun I can't go home bacause of you.I'll talk to him,Mister."

Well not his girlfriend for now,but maybe soon...

Sae Bom sat beside Yi Hyun and talk with him comfortably.

Sae bom-"Are you upset you can't play baseball?"

Yi hyun-"It's not like that,I just came up here for som FRESH AIR and those police suddenly came over."

Sae bom-"Is baseball the only thing you can do?"

Yi hyun-"Yes,baseball is only thing that I can do,and it was pretty good for me.Would you be okay if this happened to you?"