Dadza?

"Last time I heard he was living with The Blade." Tommy said sucking on a vibrant red lollipop I had given him, Tubbo and Ranboo.
"I know where it is,if you want me to take you?" Ranboo offered politely.
"Really, that would be a lifesaver." I responded, trying to mask the pain that I felt when Tommy said his name.
"Sure." Ranboo replied, "it's not a problem since I live close by to them."
"Yeah, thanks that would be great." I responded.
At least I wouldn't be alone, I thought to my self as I hugged Tubbo, who had been distracted by a bee that had flew past, and Tommy goodbye.

~Timeskip coz why not~

When we finally arrived after being chased by Hoglins through the Nether (I'm never setting foot in there again.) We eventually made it, us both leant against the frame of the portal laughing and trying to get our breath back at the same time, a combination that doesn't go together. He picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I squealed at the feeling of his hands on the bare skin of my arms, his hands were freezing.
"I can touch the sky from up here." I said giggling.
"Well maybe it feels like that because your short." He replied jokingly. I hit him on the head lightly.
"I am not short, your just a skyscraper." I responded jokingly.
That's when I saw something flying overhead. Then land right behind us.
"Ranboo, mate!" I heard a bright male voice say behind us.
"Oh hey Phil." Ranboo replied just as brightly." I have a special delivery for you just let me..." He picked me up, off his shoulders and places me on the ground next to him. I lost my balance and fell backwards into the snow, causing Phil and Ranboo to laugh. I sit up and look at the two and quickly start brushing the snow off. When I saw Phil staring at me.
"Long time no see, Dadza." I say smiling, I have to tell him what Technoblade did. Even if he doesn't believe me, he has the right to know.
"I- wait Y/n? My child you finally came back." He says, sweeping me into a hug, "Techno said you left and weren't coming back." Phil said.
"Yeh? Well Technoblade says a lot of things, it doesn't mean they are true." I replied taking a deep breath to try and steady myself.
"Come here." Phil said picking me up and hovering over the ground, like he did when I was small making me giggle as he gasped
"Y/n your freezing! Come on I'll fly you to my place... Ranboo" Phil said turning to him. "I owe you for bringing my child back."
"It's okay, your two have fun and behave yourselves." Ranboo said and walked back through the portal as Phil picks me up and flies off into the horizon.

Word count: 491

Hope you guys are okay, have fun reading :)