Oh God...

TW:Blood and gore

As me and Phil landed, you could immediately tell something was off, it seemed as though something was missing. Phil calmly opened the door and walked inside the house laughing at something I had said before we had landed, but the minute he opened the door the smell of iron, that I could only smell briefly before, became almost intoxicating. I stepped up into the house behind Phil and the smell got worse, only now with a hint of rot. I covered my nose in hope to stifle the smell, but it didn't work. I looked down and saw some pink hair on the floor with a small bit of something that looks like-
"That's blood... What happened here." Phil said out loud and picked up the hair, inspecting it.
That's when I saw something dangling from a hole where the ladder is next to the door, it was a cape. There was a pattering sound like rain sounds when it hits the floor then I felt something drop on my head, I thought it was raining but then I realized... I'm inside, it doesn't rain in houses. I reach up and touched the spot where something had dropped, when I moved my hand infront of my face I screamed. It was blood. Blood was dripping from the floor above and, despite Phil protesting against me climbing up there, I did regardless. I thought the smell couldn't get any worse but boy was I wrong. When I finished climbing the ladder I turned around.

Technoblade, was lying in a heap on the floor, blood pooling out from a cut in his stomach. He had cuts all over, as though the person who had killed him wanted him to suffer as much as possible. He was dead, the voices in my head were telling me, he's gone. But I still walked over and pressed my fingers into his neck to test his pulse, he was alive, but barely then I felt something grab my wrist, it was Technoblade.
"Y/n? Is that you? I-I thought you were dead ."
"Shhhh, conserve your strength, Techno. Apologize later right now we gotta focus on you living."
"No... Point, I'm... Sorry Y/n." He whispered as his breathing stopped.
"No- NO TECHNO YOU ARE NOT DIEING ON ME...PHIL? PHIL! HE'S UP HERE! GET HELP!" You scream, tears falling from your eyes. He may have kidnapped you, then left you to die in the middle of nowhere, but he was still your brother. As you heard Phil climbing the ladder you saw something written in blood on the wall. "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" The words said, causing you to cry more.

???s POV

They didn't know me, but I knew them.
They don't love me, but they will.
I killed for them, but they had done nothing for me.
But I will always love them now and forever.

No matter the cost

You betrayed me
Dream please I swea-
Shut up, I know when you lie.
Dream please-
Shut up, you know the punishment, or should I... Demonstrate?
No I swear it won't happen again!
This is your last chance Ranboo.

Word count: 528

Freindly reminder to take your fish for a walk and fold the water. :) Have a good day/night