Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111

The Yikun Palace belongs to the harem, and the emperor is recuperating in the Yikun Palace, so it is naturally inconvenient for the officials to come in to report matters. Except for Lu Heng and the eunuch, no one has been able to see the emperor these two days.

The emperor ordered to move back to the Qianqing Palace, even if he was still recovering from his illness, it meant that he was going to resume his administration.

After leaving the palace, Lu Heng tapped Wang Yanqing's forehead in the car, and said meaningfully: "You are really brave, you dare to say anything."

Compared with many palace changes in history, although this palace change is bizarre, it is not complicated. Since the development of the Ming Dynasty, the regime has been stable, the national strength is strong, and the forces of all parties are at a balance point. There is no need for any concubines, courtiers, and eunuchs to launch a coup.

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that these palace maids murdered the emperor without any instructions, but were only forced to resist to the extreme by the tyranny.

But who would dare to say such a thing? Even if the emperor believed rationally, the first courtier who broke the truth would definitely have to eat a board.

Which of the close officials who can get in here today is not a thousand-year-old fox, and no one is willing to sacrifice himself and others. However, the palace change must have a result. Now that the war is about to start, it is the most important thing to cut through the mess and stabilize the situation as soon as possible. If it continues, the palace change will sooner or later become a tool for political liquidation. What about the battle situation on the southeast coast?

The existence of Jinyiwei is to maintain the stability of this dynasty. Compared with the stability of the Ming Dynasty, the truth or the straight, the reputation or infamy in the history books is irrelevant to Jinyiwei. What's more, Lu Heng is also betting, and no one else dares to pierce it. If Lu Heng comes to pierce it, after the pain is over, the emperor will only trust him more.

So Lu Heng brought Wang Yanqing. Wang Yanqing is a woman, from the common people, does not protect the interests of officials, and Lu Heng guarantees her identity, which is absolutely true and reliable. As far as she is concerned, the emperor is the most acceptable.

The emperor did not have a seizure in the end, and let Wang Yanqing leave safely. Thinking about it, he understood Lu Heng's "hard work".

Lu Heng had expected that Wang Yanqing might be rude. After all, Wang Yanqing scolded him some time ago without mercy, but Lu Heng did not expect that he would be so rude.

Wang Yanqing was about to point to the emperor and say clearly that it was you who drove them to a dead end.

"It's just the truth." Wang Yanqing disagreed, "You told me not to care about your deeds, and said something straight."

"If people don't kill themselves for their own sake, how can it be called an act to get rich?" Lu Heng vowed, "Besides, my promotion is not for you."

Wang Yanqing looked at him coldly and sneered, "There is a lot of nonsense."

"This is true." Lu Heng's tone was serious, and he suddenly smiled when he looked at her, "In ancient books, it is said in the ancient books that the pursuit of a woman requires all five things. I can only make the official position a little higher, and at least make up for one or two."

Wang Yanqing frowned, "Which ancient book said this, how come I don't know?"

Her tone was natural and doubtful, Lu Heng looked at her wet eyes, laughed happily, and even his chest trembled slightly: "It's not a famous book, it's fine if you don't know."