Tycer x Reader ~ Reoccurring Nightmares ~ Part 1

{Author's Note: Warning! This one-shot contains, trash writing! I mean, it's written by me, what else would you expect? :'3}

You jolted out of bed in a cold sweat. You felt yourself shaking with fear and annoyance slowly building up inside of you. You had just woken up from your reoccurring nightmare. You had been having it for over a week now. You'd wake up, usually sweating, but not remember anything that happened in your nightmare except creepy imagery. It started off scary, but slowly started to annoy to as time passed. You cursed under your breath before wiping the sweat off of your face. You sat still for a moment, trying to remember what happened in it, but failed, as usual. You got off your bed and looked at your phone. It was 6 in the morning, aka, too early to start going on missions or even leave your room. It was gonna be another 2 hours before your work starts. However, unlike all the other days, you didn't feel like going back to sleep again. You didn't want to get the nightmare again or end up sleeping in on accident. So, you did what you had to do. You placed your phone back on your nightstand and started getting ready.

Just as you finished putting your uniform on, you heard the sound of your ringtone. You looked at the phone to see Tycer's name. One odd thing about him, was that he liked to call you really early in the morning to ask you how you're doing. He also secretly cries on the inside when you don't pick up. You smiled and picked up the call as Tycer spoke cheerfully through the phone.

"Goooood morning my lo- ...Y/N!" He cut himself off as you got slightly confused.

"Morning. My what?" You asked in your surprisingly low morning voice. You were feeling slightly cranky today, but were trying your best not to let your anger out on Tycer out of all people.

"Haha...sorry, I don't know what I was going to say...Anyway, how are you?" You could feel him smiling sweetly through the phone. 

"I'm doing okay. And listening to your tone, I'm guessing it's the same for you." You chuckled as you heard Tycer do the same. 

"Yeah...So, why are you up so early?" Tycer asked out of the blue. You were taken aback by his question.  

"What do mean? You called me." You firmly stated. Tycer sighed and went quiet for a moment. 

"Well...You usually don't pick up." He stated. He was right. You only ever pick up when you happened to be awake or got woken up by the ringtone. Tycer continued, 

"I usually just call to check up on you, or just annoy you. Which was what I was trying to do right now. But the way you're speaking is making me guess you're in a bad mood. Did something happen? I can try to help." You couldn't help but feel touched by his words. He seemed to be very attentive to you. If something as little as your tone could alert him, you're confused on why his main skill wasn't communication. The fact that it's through a phone call just adds on to it. 

"Umm...well...I just had a bad dream. It's not that big of a deal really." You said. 

"OHHH! That kinda explains it...I hope you're okay...Uhh....Wait! Do you wanna go training with me?" He asked as you rose a brow at his words. 

"Now? But they'd still be setting up-" You got cut off. 

"Alright! Meet me at the common area! Bye!" Those were the last things he said to you before he hung up on you. You stared at the phone for a while, questioning why Tycer, out all people, would hang up on you and why you two needed to train in the common area out of all places. Okay, he does that to a lot of people, but he never really did that to you. And there are a few weapons and target practice booths there, but not enough space or enough weapons to train there. Besides, the TRAINING ROOM EXISTS FOR A REASON, but maybe he just wanted to meet up there and THEN you'll both go to the training area. Doesn't seem worth the effort though.

Nevertheless, you stopped asking yourself questions that will most probably never be answered and went up to your mirror after putting your phone in your pocket, trying to making sure you look presentable. Sure, you don't need to wear the uniform when you're training, but you already had it on so, why not?

After taking one last glance at yourself, you opened you door and headed to the common area.

When you reached there, you spotted Tycer already waiting for you. He was sitting on one of the chairs, with his left thrown back and his right hand holding his phone while his ankle rested on his knee. The Black Shirts were still putting the food in their compartments in the cafeteria, one was switching a light, another two were sharpening the weapons, and the rest of them were cleaning or watering the plants.

Tycer didn't seem to notice you right away but soon looked up from presumably hearing your footsteps. Which is surprising because sneaking is one of you talents and something you're known for in the commission. Damn, that hurt your ego.

"Y/N!" He called out to you as his voice sorta echoed through the common area. This managed to make you and him feel a little awkward, but of course, the Black Shirts couldn't care less. They all just minded their own business.

"Hey!" You silently yelled back and began walking towards him as he got up from his seat. Suddenly, you yelped as you fell forward because of the still slippery floor. You squeezed your eyes shut, waiting to crash into floor. Fortunately for you, Tycer had caught you just time.

"Jeez...are you okay?" Tycer asked with concern. You quickly got on your feet and stepped away from him with a flustered expression. 

"Sorry! Sorry! The floors are a little slippery..." You apologized. Tycer looked at you with a smile. 

"Then I guess we shouldn't train today. Let's just go outside." He suggested casually. 

"What?! But we-" You got cut off again by Tycer taking your hand and practically gently dragging you outside.

{Author's Note: There! Part 1! Because this is WAY too long and I wouldn't wanna bore anyone. Like- it's already 1036 words. I'm still trying to find out more about romance scenarios, since I only like writing action, horror and fantasy. But I'm trying my best. This made me yawn several times when I was re-reading it to check for spelling mistakes so sorry if this was tasteless lol. Also, I apologize if there are any other spelling mistakes. Lol, give me another scenario idea, I'm loosing braincells writing the other ones. TwT Anyway, adios, people! }