SFW Alphbet Chart - Friend

(Note: This takes place after you two started dating.)

♡•♡•♡
○•○•○•○•○•○•○
♡•♡•♡

A - Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
They aren’t a whole lot good at showing how much love they have for you, so they usually just respond to whatever you do by reciprocating the action or helping you out when you ask to show that they care enough to do so.

B - Beginning (How were they like when it first became official between you two?)
They were pretty lovey-dovey and clingy, mostly because they wanted to make the most of your love while they could just in case you hated them later. They would frequently give you gifts and take you out on dates whenever they weren’t busy while also making sure you had fun throughout all of it.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
They love cuddles. They got the habit for hugging people a lot from Luna but cuddling was something they only do with you. They’re pretty snuggly when the time comes.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
They aren’t that good with commitment but they would definitely consider it at some point. They aren’t all that good with cooking but they can keep things clean when they want to.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
They would be pretty nervous to do so and probably not be able to explain themselves that well, but when they try, it will probably come out in the wrong way and might even hurt you more than intended. They would still care for you after.

F = Fiance(e) (How does they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)
They’re again, not all that good with commitment. Getting their “lover” title is by itself, pretty time consuming. So presumably, they would be willing to get married after 5-6 years of dating.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they—both physically and emotionally?)
They’re gentle with everyone but especially you. They like making sure you’re in good shape to squeeze while cuddling later. They’re pretty mentally unstable themself, so it might take them awhile to fully be able to help you, but they’re always there if you wanna reach out.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
Like mentioned before, they hug many people just out of friendliness. They hug you VERY frequently though. Like 4 times a day or more. Depending on how short you are, their hugs can go from squishy to unbreathable. But it’s out of love so you humor them.

I = I love you (How fast did they say the L-word?)
They made you a sign board that said “I LOVE YOU, Y/N - Intern” in caps which they placed on the door of your room after you guys moved to the Island. They weren’t called that anymore, but since you were one of the only people who knew, they made an exception.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they get jealous?)
They don’t get jealous but they do jump to conclusions very easily. You could talk about something completely different on your phone and they’ll get worried and stalk you to get to the bottom of it. They might get more quiet or angsty when that’s the case.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)
They’re kisses are fast but passionate. They like kissing your cheek or hand. They love it when you kiss their lips or on top of their head if you’re taller than them.