It's his birthday

Hello! This is a reboot for my Jurassic World story! Some elements will be the same, however there will be a few key differences! Hope you all Enjoy!

3 Years before the fall of Jurassic World…

Location: Isla Nublar, Innovation Center

Claire Dearing POV

This better be worth my time

This better be worth my time. Dr. Wu called me and a few others to his laboratory for an announcement. I asked him what it was and I assume it's about the hybrid project… but so far nothing has come of it. The elevator door finally opens as I step out and walk through the hallway. The glass windows around me give me a glimpse on how we create dinosaurs. Scientists moving around amber samples, machines incubating eggs. One of Dr. Wu's assistants walked up to me.

???: Ms. Dearing? Dr. Wu is waiting, follow me please.

The woman leads me into one of the main laboratories, before going up to a steel door. I watch as she enters a code, and the door opens. Inside was another laboratory where Dr. Wu was seen observing an egg. Most of the equipment was put onto the sides of the room as the monitor was showing the egg's statistics.

I watched as Wu finished up writing some notes before looking over at me.

Wu: Ah, you're finally here, good stand by the side, Mr. Grady should be here soon. 

Me: What? Why is he coming here?

Wu: He's needed for this. He better hurry, this egg is on the verge of hatching any time now.

Me: What dinosaur is it?

Wu: Not one you would know. If this goes as planned, and it should. You're about to see our first, functional hybrid. 

Me: Wait really?

Owen Grady suddenly walks into the room.

Owen: Sorry I'm late, Blue kept biting my shoe. She really didn't want me to leave. Oh, hey Claire.