You have a T-Rex?

While over with Claire…

Claire is seen riding on an elevator, talking to herself. She's memorizing the names of people she's going to be meeting.

Claire: Hal Osterly, vice-president... Jim Drucker, bad hair... Erica Brand, deserves better... Hal, Jim, Erica. Hal, Jim, Erica. And I am Claire.

She looks at her wristwatch. The elevator dings and sighs.

Claire: Three minutes late.

When the elevator doors open, Claire is looking right at the guest of the day.                                                                               Claire: Welcome to Jurassic World!

Hammond Creation Lab

Scientists are hard at work as visitors watch them through convex windows. Claire leads a small tour group consisting of three potential investors ,Hal Osterly, Jim Drunker and Erica Brand through the laboratory.

Claire: While year-over-year revenue continues to climb, operating costs are higher than ever. Our shareholders have been patient, but let's be honest, no one's impressed by a dinosaur anymore. Twenty years ago, de-extinction was right up there with magic. These days, kids look at a Stegosaurus like an elephant from the city zoo. That doesn't mean asset development has fallen behind. Our DNA excavators discover new species every year.

They enter a part of the lab closed to visitors. DNA double helices are displayed on computer screens.

Claire: But consumers want them bigger. Louder. More teeth.

The investors listen intently, exchanging looks.

Claire: The good news? Our advances in gene splicing have opened up a whole new frontier. We've learned more from genetics in the past decade than a century of digging up bones.

She leads them over to the computer screens.

Claire: So, when you say you want to sponsor an attraction, what do you have in mind?

Osterly: We wanna be thrilled.

Claire gives a smile.

Claire: Oh, but don't we all?

She slides her finger across the screen and a DNA double helix reacts. Claire steps forward proudly.

Claire: May I present you... the Indominus Rex. Our first genetically modified hybrids for display.

Drucker looks dubious.

Drucker: How did you get two different kinds of dinosaurs to...

He struggles with how to put it, and makes awkward "doing it" motions with his hands.

Drucker: Y'know…

He trails off uncertainty. Dr. Henry Su walks over to the group, smiling.

Wu: Oh, They weren't  bred. The indominus was DESIGNED. She will be fifty feet long when fully grown. BIGGER than the T. rex.

Brand: You did hybrids, what about the second one? 

It nearly slipped her mind, she was supposed to tell them about him… but for some odd reason, she doesn't. Wu catches this, and speaks up.

Wu: Ah yes, the Indotaurus. It was the original blueprint of the Indominus. However, the Indotaurus is smaller as its most dominant genome is a Carnotaurus, one of our most classic attractions added to the park. But I assure you, he is like nothing on this entire island.

Drucker: That's cool, finally a male dinosaur on this island.

Claire silently cleared her throat before speaking up once more.