The Federal and the Mafia

This is a story of two rivals

A federal

And a mafia head.

Two distinct and dangerous worlds

One corrupted with evil through the core and with very little honest people and the other heads in the Industry of violence and money.

But one thing is for certain when both butt heads only one still stands or so they thought.

Iruka sighed softly, rubbing his neck from the soreness that started to creep from his body. It's been seven days, seven days since the disappearance of his little brother Naruto. Seven days he's been trying to get a lead on the cartel know as Uchiha, a cartel known for exporting dangerous drugs that changed the appearance of the user eyes and giving them 'super human powers' but after using it for a long time each one ends up dead. His little brother was undercover trying to get a better understanding on how they make this drug, as well as try and see how they export it so easily. The mission was going smoothly at first, much to iruka delight even though he disproved of this mission altogether but it was Naruto, but after the second week nothing. Same for the third and fourth and iruka was getting more then worried. His bosses hardly did anything and with the same old excuse. 'I'm sure he's fine just lost some touch.' Even mitsuki says everything will be fine but nothing can calm this policeman heart. 'I have to go find him even if it means going by myself.' He thought silently glancing up at his co workers who were either currently filing papers or taking calls or getting lunch. 'I thought we were here to fight crime not be stuck doing an office job' he added standing up and slyly grabbed the files for Naruto mission.

Iruka hummed taking notes from the folder as well as addresses before noticing something was rather off. 'Wait isn't that the address of the abandoned mines at the edge of town?' He thought his eyes furrowed with slight suspicion before closing the file and making his way towards his car and quickly drove home, pondering on how he was going to proceed with the plan. 'From the looks of the data, it seems that they do daily checks around to make sure the drug arrives as well make sure the drug mules are making there daily amount but to have a base so oddly close yet so far from the City was off. Unless, they just do it cause no one can say anything or they are involved as well. In order for me to find naruto I'll have to join them then.' He thought letting out a sigh, as much as he wanted to avoid such a plan he had no other choice.  'It looks like if I want to infiltrate I'll have to start from the bottom and work up.' Iruka ram a hand through his hair, deciding that the best way to find then was to go clubbing.

The clubs are the hot spot for drugs, the amount that are exchanged every night are crazy and iruka couldn't help but sigh as he waited in the line for his turn to enter, gazing at the bright neon lights that illuminated the name, ichiraku, which used to be a great ramen place, until the owners decided building a club was way better. Iruka gave his ID to the bounced before making his way inside, the club was loud, with lights of all colors waving around, sweating body's grinding and dancing together, drinks being given left and right with no sign of ending and this environment reminded Iruka of another mission he went on but thats for another day, after all what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Iruka spotted him, not far away. The one person he was looking for, Gai, the man with the power to let anyone who was worthy of working for him join the cartel, but don't get it wrong just because this man is cheery and looks like he would let just about anyone join ranks, this man places nearly impossible tasks upon the unfortunate soul who dare try him. Though, to iruka worry, he was currently talking to a tall, pale guy with grey spiky hair, that although looked tough were probably soft to the touch, and a mask that covered his features. He looked like a very important person especially with the suit that he wore along with the two body guards around him. 'Just where have I seen this man...oh shit! It's Kakashi, the espantapájaros, wanted for all sorts of crimes, from murder to extorting every kind of drugs you could name but this man was so good a evading the police that there was hardly an information on him besides the fact that he is the right hand man of the uchiha head, Sasuke. Who happened to be Naruto main target but now that iruka had him so close, this was the perfect opportunity to catch his eyes, hopefully that way he would find Naruto much quicker, if he survived that is.

'Ok, I can do this. I'll have to do is catch there attention, but how do I do that...' then it hit him. Bartending. If there was one good talent iruka had it was making drinks, drinks so good that everyone begged him for more. He even got his permit to serve drinks as a bartender in his younger years and he never thought they would come in handily. Iruka quickly make his way to the back before stealing a a bartending apron looking presentable as every before making his way to the bar, making a pass at being the new guy and made drinks. One of his favorite to make was White Russian, who consisted of vodka, coffee liqueur and cream served in an old fashion glass. Most of his buddies would ask for one when they were on there way to class and he knew both wouldn't be able to resist. But he did make a greyhound cocktail as backup. The undercover cop moved swiftly, pausing as in front of the bodyguard with a nervous smile before the two men glanced his way, eyes furrowed as to why he had brought drink when they clearly didn't order any. "Why have you come? Can't you see we are busy?" Spoke Kakashi, gazing at him with dark and suspicious look, clearly the man didn't like strangers and iruka was currently invading his space, even if he was 25 feet away. "Um.. t-the boss wanted me to drink you more drinks since you have been here for a while now. But if you wish for me to leave I will." Iruka said kicking himself for stuttering, it's been a while since he had been on the field but he couldn't believe how meek he felt at this point. "Mah! Kakashi don't scare the poor bartender he's only doing his job besides I'm curious about the drinks he brought. They look tasty." Gai spoke up with a cheery look and motioned him to enter, much to Kakashi displeasure, an iruka quickly placed the drinks on the counter, nervously. Now that he was up close he could feel the overwhelming power that these two have, anyone would cower before them and beg for there life if they had too. It didn't help that he caught sight of the there guns on the table. Iruka moved back quickly giving the two heads space.

Kakashi was the first to take the drink, studying it like it was some sort of puzzle before taking a sip and the slightly interest that shined in his eyes almost have iruka butterflies. Hint almost. Because right afterwards Kakashi dropped the glass next to him shattered the glass and spilling the content on the ground. "I don't like coffee based drinks. Bring me something else." Kakashi demanding, not even sparing iruka a glance. The cop was insulted, never in his life had he ever had someone say they didn't like his drinks. In the first time in all his years, he wanted to strangle someone but the brunette kept quiet. He placed his back up drink on the table for both. Kakashi huffed, inspecting the drink and took a sip before Doing the same thing again. "I hate it. Bring someone else. Something actually good."

At this point iruka was fuming, but he obediently left to make something but not before noticing the strange look Gai was giving Kakashi. 'This sucks.' He thought he was going to push threw and hope he could get his way.

It was practically 3 in the morning and Kakashi still hadn't found any drink he liked. Iruka made him all kinds of drink from a simple margaritas to complex mixology drinks but nothing, nothing satisfied the tyrant. He would only taste it before throwing it away or spilling it on the floor and it went on through the night. At this point iruka was about to call it quits and it didn't help that he caught eye of the manager who clearly knew that he didn't work here. Iruke placed the last drink on the table sighing irritably. "I would like to inform me that I must retire but my co worker will be attentive to help you sirs. Thank you for this night." The brunette said bowing to them and walking off but he didn't make it far as he was met with the bodyguard and just as iruka turned around Kakashi was right in front of him with a cold and deadpan look. Iruka was about to say something when Kakashi pulled his face closer and kissed him. Hard.

Kakashi broke the kiss with a smirk, a smirk that iruka found to be unbearably charming.
"Mah, who gave you the right to leave? As of right now you're mine.

TBC ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors notes :

Hope you liked the chapter!
I kinda based it off narcos Mexico but not really cause idk much about that stuff but it was fun writing this! Also, this au was inspired by the song
El Judicial y el Traficante and Los dos rivals both by grupo exterminador, there good songs if ya wanna listen to it lol

I might do a second part