~1~

A/n: hi this is my second book, go check out my other one. It's called things change~karlity

Karl POV:

"Common" I hear my partner yell from down stairs "I'm coming just one second" I say as I adjusted the binder that lays over my chest.

As I was doing that I heard foots steps coming towards the bathroom . Shit. The door is open. "Karl?" I quickly shit the door in panic before sliding down the door in relief. Fuck. "Hey Karl are you ok?" I hear nick say softly while putting his weight on the door.

"Yeah sorry, one second" that was a close one. I finish adjusting my binder before opening the door to reveal one of my boyfriends. "Hey you alright?" He asks softly "yeah.. let's go down to Q"

We go down have diner and sit down for a movie. (speed up cuz I'm fkn lazzzyyy)

Q~ oh, oh, TITTIES

S~ HE IS PULLING HIS COCK OUT

K~ oh my god. Shut upppp

I say while giggling.

K~ your such dumbasses

S~ I don't know about that but I do know Alex got some aaaaaasss

A~ wtf creep, you've never even seen my ass.

S~ Soo Alex, soon

A~ can you stop saying my name so weird like that.

S~ nahhh I'm ganna pass.

K~ guys just continue watching the  movie.

S~ oh so you got a problem with that 😏 (someone in my other story said to keep on using expretions Soo)

K~n-no

A~ oh look nick, Karl has problem.😏

They started moving close to me. We were on a small couch so it wasn't long till their faces were inches of mine.

K~u-mm.... AaAaAaAaAa

They attached me with soft neck bites and hugs strangling me in them. We soon all burst out laughing and I lost my breath as they kept on smuggling me.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach."shit.." I cursed trying to keep my self together.

A~ you alright Hun?

S~ yeah did we go to hard?

A~ooo I'm sorry I didn't mean to

Alex said while removing my head from sap's lap into his.

K~no no it's alright... I just need to go to the toilet one second.

I went up to the bathroom locking the door behind me. Whyyyy. This sucks I wish I was a real boy Like sap and quackity (*wink*wink*)

Ughhh. I looked to the cabinet next to the mirror. No I can't. I just can't.

This is bad. I can't throw away 4 months.... Like maybe...

I sighed before looking away trying to distract myself with something else before a movie night turns into me staying up till 3am balling my eyes out.

"Karl?" Oh yeah shit. I quickly make my way down the stairs jumping into their. Alighned laps (idk alr 🙁) trying to seem alright. They surprisingly bought it and and went on with the movie. But I noticed Alex deep in thought. God I really have to stop showing period symptoms. Even though they are men, they are not stupid they might know or something.

Whatever now I'll just focus on the movie cuz I missed queit alot

Cool I wrote a lot. Don't get your hopes up not all chapters will be this long
Don't forget to vote
Remember to eat and drink something please <3

570 words