04 red carpet, red blood

I look around, trying to focus with the blood shedding background noises

I look around, trying to focus with the blood shedding background noises. My eyes fall on the red carpeted stairs my dad walked on minutes before. He must be on the next floor.

I was about to run to the stairs but a gun sound made rethink. I first need to take out the shooter -no shooters I'm sure- before I can go to get my father.

I scan the area, attempting to figure out where the gunshots are coming from. A gunshot has been heard. "7 o'clock," I murmur to myself as I quickly turn around and avoid the gunshot fired from behind me. My front is now to the gunman. We are separated by approximately 10 feet.

My eyes lock with him.
"Lunatic." He spoke smirking.
"Sabitch" I spoke fake smiling.
We stood in silence. Both giving each other our best glares.

My eyes did a quick scan of him. He was wearing a black expensive suit with the top buttons of his dress shirt undone. I couldn't make out enthrone else due to the crappy lightning.

I let out a low chuckle,"you missed." I cocked my head. Before he could answer I suddenly felt someone behind me. Oh 2 a once? Easy.

I could hear the creasing sound of his shoe on the carpet indicating to me perfectly where this bitch is standing. Without turning around I grabbed the person behind me and straight up tackled it to the ground. I put my heel in his throat.

Me and sabitch never once broke eye contact.
And I was already concocting a plan.

The guy I grabbed was now on the vergde of dying from sophistication. I stepped on his throat hard and got my heel of of him.

Not even a second later my bestfriend lets loose a series of bulets on me. "So childish." I murmur and I use the dead guy as an shield. The guy falls limp on the ground.
yeah definitely dead.

"If you keep missing me im going to start to think you want me alive." I talk while grabbing a gun that was plastered to my thigh.

"Now we wouldn't want that, ey? Missing me is your job." He smirked
I rolled my eyes at his response.

I pull the gun aiming for his head, firing carelessly. He dodged them all, causing the bulet to fly square between the eyes a shooter behind him.

That was not intended although it was a perfect 
Bullseye, but a bullet between the eyes of that motherfucker would've made me a little happier.

There were more shooters. There had to be how else could I hear so many gun shots being fired? Should I locate more shooters or get father? No father, i should get him.
Sabitch wil probably kill the rest.
He also likes to kill for no reason. I think.

"Sayonara Cagna" I say saluting him and literally spinning on my heal. I run towards the stairs to which I've now noticed to be the same colour and material as the entrée door.
It looks pretty.