𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛

♡━━━♡━━━♡

You awoke to a soft gleam of sunlight shining on your face, pleasantly warming your skin

You awoke to a soft gleam of sunlight shining on your face, pleasantly warming your skin. The sounds of birds chirping and the barely audible rustle of the wind created a cosy atmosphere as you slowly became more aware of your surroundings.

The serene moment didn't last forever though. Getting more sense in your body, you realized that you were laying in a painfully uncomfortable position, the floorboards dinging into your side.

As you tried to get up or at least slightly shift your body, two arms presented themselves around your waist; and that was the moment you remembered everything from the day before.

Letting out a quite gasp, you shot up, a bit fast for your liking as your head started to spin a little and quickly looked around the room you were in.

'Fucking hell that really did happen'

Now you sat looking at Toge who just woke up from your ruckus, oblivious to what you were clearly going through right now.

As his eyes slowly travelled to your stressed figure he immediately moved closer to you. You didn't even notice him pull you into another one of his comforting hugs since you were currently overthinking on how the fuck you were going to keep this away from Gojo.

You certainly did not want to be constantly teased by your teacher nor do you want him blurting it out to Todo.

'I am so done for if that happens'

Sure, maybe you were stressing over nothing, but you would never wish it upon your worst enemy to get pummeled to a pulp by Aoi Todo, your insanely over-protective cousin.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence you both pulled away from the hug.

"Takana?" The boy asked with a slightly concerned look on his porcelain face that seemed to glimmer from the sun shining on his features.

"I'm okay.. let's- let's just try to keep this away from Gojo-sensei.. well at least for the time being."

Thinking you were about to take back your confession and make your relationship (?) last less than a pre-school marriage, he was glad this was all you said.

In response to what you told him, he ruffled your hair and gave you a smile, slightly showing off his teeth.

Toge understood exactly what you meant and why you wanted it that way and he was the same. He too absolutely didn't like the idea of someone without any sense of boundaries stalking the two of you all the time.

♡━━━♡━━━♡

You were now back in your dorm room after sneaking out of Toge's to get ready for the day ahead of you.