Chapter 7 - Bathtime play*

*Contains NSFW content

After taking a shower, Uther returned to the bed with Eudora. However, they wouldn’t go to sleep just yet, that much was obvious. Uther’s member was always hard and swollen, and Eudora in his arms clearly felt it too. Uther had been holding himself back for so long, how was it possible that he would only do the deed once and be done with it?

Even though he was mentally prepared, after being held under Uther’s crushing desire, Eudora felt like he was going to break. Satisfying a dragon that went hungry for a long time would require half his soul be taken away from him it seemed.

It was already late into the night, and Eudora had already cum twice after being pulled onto the bed while Uther only spilled inside him once. His entryway felt numb and semen flowed out from it from Uther thrusting in repeatedly, causing it to sloppily turn foamy and cling onto Uther’s balls and pubic hair. However, the majority of it was still stuck inside, constantly being pushed deeper and deeper into his stomach. Eudora was lying with his back on the sheets as his legs hung weakly by Uther’s arms. With a soft pillow underneath him, his waist was raised in a very convenient position for Uther’s punishing thrusts. Uther had recently cum, but he could still go on. They had both been in this position for a long time, and in the beginning, Eudora had his legs slung on Uther’s shoulders, but as time went on, he became so tired and could no longer hold them up so they eventually slipped onto Uther’s arms. His vision was blurry and his mouth was half-open with a little drool leaking out of it. His hands were weakly rested next to him and his long hair messily spread out under his body. There was a small puddle of fluids on his abdomen of the less viscous variety, and several thicker globs on his chest, suggesting that he was played with a lot.

“Hmm baby, your hole gets tighter every time we do it. Here, feel it.” Uther placed Eudora’s hands on his lower half. “Do you feel it? Feel what I’m giving you?”

“Uwa… just quickly cum already… Why haven’t you cum yet?” Eudora could only register this sort of reply.

After a while, Uther pulled out, looking as though he suddenly recalled something. Taking out a box from the corner of the bed, he opened it and placed the item around his right ankle. Eudora felt something cold on his ankle and when he opened his eyes again, he saw a thin, ornate chain of bells had been placed on it. The silver chain had been strung with silver bells and there was a round black disk on it.

“This…”

“It’s dragonscale, do you recognize it baby? I thought about it for a while and decided to carve it into an anklet for you. It was personally designed and crafted by me. Do you like it?”

“It looks lovely, thank you.”

“I also think it suits you very well.” Uther began to peck him lightly, starting from his ankle with the silver chain before making his way up his body. “I had always wanted to do this ever since that time when I was bandaging your wounds.” Uther held the slim ankles in his mouth and couldn’t help but suck them, his tongue licking in a circular motion, moving from the calf, to the knees, and his thighs… until he left a crimson splotch on the tender flesh of his inner thigh. Using his tongue, he started from Eudora’s balls before licking a stripe from the base all the way to his c-ckhead. Taking the entire rod inside his mouth, he suckled at it, causing Eudora to tense up, his right hand grasping at Uther’s hair as he tried to thrust himself into the other’s warm cavern.

After cumming, his member even stood up again under his touch. Uther’s technique was really good and he even managed to take him deep inside his throat. The constricting passageway made the sensitive member feel extremely good. Uther stopped after feeling that Eudora was hard again, taking out another item from the box. It was a red string woven together using hemp and with two small bells. Uther wrapped the red string around the base of Eudora’s member before tying a neat bow, letting the bell hang just above his perineum. This way, Eudora would still remain hard but be unable to cum again. “Baby, we still have a long time to play so you gotta control yourself when you take me. Ejaculating too much isn’t good for you.”