03

The next morning, as soon as y/n woke up she walked outside her room searching for the kitchen since she didn't have a proper meal in a week or so. As she opened her door, the smell of food made its way to her nose. It smelled good and she was now even more hungrier than before. She quickly ran in the direction of the smell and found Sanzu eating some omelet and with some bacon. She looked around for left food but she found nothing.

"You did make me anything?" the girl asked confused.
"I thought you were an independent woman. Make food by yourself." the pink-haired boy said as he continued eating, making the woman roll her eyes.
"What a gentleman." the girl said as she looked around the kitchen for something to eat.
"This," he said pointing at his plate. "is the last food in the house. We have to go shopping." he said as he finished his food.
"Fuck you." she whispered.

(...)

"Why you had to wear a dress?" the male asked as he pushed the cart towards the girl's direction.
"Hm? Do I make you hard or are you just jealous?" she asked as she looked at what fruits they had.
"Actually yes. Wanna fuck?" he asked as he jokingly dumped the cart into her.
"I thought you'll never ask." she teased him, walking away looking for something else.

Sanzu slowly followed her around as he knew where that conversation was actually leading to something he didn't like, which was teasing.

"n/n, get what you need faster." he as he started playing with his hair.
"Don't rush me." she said as she looked around.
"Do I have to remember you, we also have to work today?" he said looking at his watch.
"I know that." the girl said and soon walked to checkout. "Hey." she softly smiled at the cashier. "Could you also give me 3 packets of Malboro?" she asked as she searched for her wallet but soon heard a little bit of sound.

She looked confused and saw that Sanzu already paid for everything and now that mean she owns him. She didn't have to know him for a life to know he will take advantage of this situation to use her for something.

Fucking pinked-haired.

She had no problem with owning someone but she was about 90% sure of what he will made her do once they enter his car.
They quietly arrange the bags into his car and got inside the car. It was a deadly silence between them, which she hated since she was actually waiting for something to happen.

"Suck my dick." he suddenly said stopping at the red light, making the girl look annoyed at him. "Don't give me that face. I paid for your food n/n." he said as he brushed his fingers against her cheeks.
"I can give your money back. It's not like I made you pay." the girl rolled her eyes.
"You are right but that doesn't change the fact that you own me and I can ask for whatever I want." he said as he grabbed her face pulling her closer. "So, suck my dick. I can wait until home if you'd like or we can do it now, your choice." he said as he peeked at her nose.
"Wait until home." she said trying to find a plan of escaping the situation as the male simply smirked.

(...)

The ride was longer since she tried to ask for all the things she can to make him forget about what he asked her. She now put the groceries on the kitchen table and look for something that she could eat fastly since she was starving. As she quickly ate some biscuits she felt how 2 arms were wrapping around her, pulling her closer to the other person's body and feeling a dump pocking her butt. And she knew she now had no escape.

"It was a long ass ride, right?" Sanzu said in a more sensual tone. "Don't think I forgot about what you said earlier." he whispered in her ear.
"Get your hands off me." she said struggling to get out of his arms. "I saw you can already do whatever you want by yourself, plus you can also get a bitch to fuck everywhere and any time you want." she continued.
"A bitch is a person easy to get only for an amount of the right money." he said as he turned the girl around looking straight into her eyes. "Yet, you aren't a bitch and neither a dumb woman. So you are hard to get and it happen for me to like woman that are hard to get." he said as he got closer to her face.
"Even if you fuck me that doesn't mean you have me." she said trying to keep a distance between their faces.
"That's true but everything has a beginning and an ending. And come on its one time, you won't die if you do it. If you want I can please you back." he said grabbing her face to make her look at his face.
"Fine." she said and his eyes sparkled up.
"That's the answer I was waiting for." he said quickly lifting the woman up and walking into the living room, sitting on the couch making to female sit on his lap. "What do you prefer? Choose 2: sex, blow job, or masturbation?" he asked as his hands slowly traveled her body.
"Masturbation?" she asked confused.
"To be honest, just want to see you naked no matter what." he said gripping on her ass.
"I thought you only wanted a blow job, that's what I agreed on." she said wanting to get up.
"You," he said securing the woman on his lap."purposely, made the ride home longer and my boner is as big as the ride. So, because of that this won't resume only at a blow job." he said smirking at the woman that rolled her eyes. "So, make your choices n/n."
"You choose is your boner, not mine." she said annoyed.
"Fine, all of them it is, without masturbation, we have time for that one on other days." he said as his smirk grew bigger.
"Other days? I didn't agree on-" her sentence was cut by Sanzu smashing his lips on top of hers.
"Let's leave those details after, shall we?" he said pressing his lips on hers once again.