10

"Say, n/n, did that man touched you?" sanzu asked hugging the female tight as she was cooking breakfast.
"What do you mean?" she looked confused soon noticing sanzu clothes. "Where are you going?"she curiously asked.
"Y/n, answer my question."
"Yes but it was a part of the mission. He thought i was going to fuck with him or somthing." she explained.
"I don't fucking care, mission or not. Did he touched you?" he asked again.
"Yes." she said getting annoyed by the situation.
"Put some clothes on. We are going to a hideout." he said making his way to the couch.
"What? Don't fuck around, Sanzu." she said pissed off knowing what he wanted to do.
"Y/n, i said put some clothes on. Plus, I liked last night when you screamed out of pleasure Haruchiyo instead of Sanzu, so go on keep the Haruchiyo thing on going." he said slightly looking at the girl.

[...]

"N/n." he got the womans attention that was looking on the car's window. "Would you let me fuck you without a condom?" he asked.
"You already asked me like millions of times." she said annoyed.

Facts being said by the woman, sanzu always asked her before they had sex if he can fuck her without a condom and even bring the subject randomly when they were eating or doing other things. Y/n never actually cared if he fuckes her with a condom or not, maybe at the beginning of they so called relationship, but now she barely cares if he uses one or not.

"But you never answered me." he said sounding like a baby which made y/n giggle.
"If you are ready to have kids, go ahead because I'm not taking any pills or shits like that." she said annoyed by the subject they were having but sanzu couldn't help but smile at her words.
"Then, I won't go easy on you."
"When did you even go easy?" she said rolling her eyes.

[...]

"I don't understand why i have to a skirt instead of my pants." she said angrily as she keep fixing her skirt as they walked through the hideout hallways.
"N/n, you'll soon understand why and i promised you will like it." he said guiding her around since she barely got the chance to see the hideouts.
"You talk like you gonna do something big." she said getting a little curious but at the same time scared.
"Because, I am." he said opening the door for her. "Surprise, n/n."

The womans eyes widen when she saw the male that it was supposed to be dead in front of a desk, tied up to a chair and probably pissed on himself.

"Do you know how hard it took to get this motherfucker? He has connections like everywhere, good thing i have too." he said smiling, closing the door behind the female.
"And what does he do here?" she slowly asked, confused a little by the situation.
"He's ready to die. Why would he be here if he was friendly?" he said quickly pointing at the chair that was in front of the desk for the woman to sit down.
"Haruchiyo, what are you planning to do?" the woman said looking at the male in front of her, that has begging this life with his eyes.
"Kill him." he sounded like that was an obvious thing. "But first we should educate him on how he should treat woman, especially my woman." he said smiling at the male that tried to scream even with his mouth taped.

His woman?

"How high are you?" she asked.
"Today, I didn't took any drugs." he said proudly.
"Then, who's your woman? I've never heard you mentioning a female." she asked curiously as he walked closer to her.
"You, dumbass. Who do you think it could it be, besides you?" he said rolling his eyes.
"I don't know?" she said confused.
"You are the only woman I'm fucking with. And I'm about to show to this motherfucker how he doesn't stand a chance with you, when I'm fucking you this well." he said getting his face closer to the females. "Come on, y/n, I'm ready to show to this fucker how good I make you fell and how ready I am to have kids with you." he said pulling the shocked woman into a kiss.

Haruchiyo, you fucker. He was planning to fuck me in front of him from this morning and I didn't realised.