003 - Exploring the beach

Nevaeh, Parker, and Luke had all gone into the elevator to get down to the first floor quicker.

Nevaeh presses the door to open the elevator.

"Do we really have to go in there?" Luke asked, shivering.

"Oh come on. Don't tell me your afraid of elevators.." Nevaeh said, facepalming. Parker on the other hand was just snickering to the side.

"No. I'm afraid of what could go wrong INSIDE the elevator" he responds.

Now Parker bursts out into laughter. Luke glared at Parker for a brief moment, but Parker kept on laughing the whole time. Nevaeh pacepalmed, once again.

"Your the one who wanted us to explore so come on." Nevaeh said.

Nevaeh re-presses the button to open the elevator again since it closed. They walk in.

"Stop breathing so loud" Nevaeh says.

"Yeah, im standing on the other side of the elevator from you, Luke, and I can hear your crusty breathing." Parker said as he rolled his eyes.

"How the heck is my breathing crusty?"

"Because its your own breath?" Nevaeh chimes in.

"Whatever. I'm not even breathing loudly. Y'all just hear everything" Luke said, sighing.

"Its like you can hear a pin drop." He adds.

Nevaeh and Parker immediately look at eachother with wide eyes, thinking that
Luke was referring to a certain movie (😉) that they like.

A few minutes later...

There is this loud 'BANG' outside the elevator door. Luke, being the scaredy cat that he was, jumped onto Parker's back out of fright. Parker made a disgusted look.

"Bro get off me" he said, shoving Luke off of his back.

"Okay but what the heck was that?!" Luke yells. Nevaeh sighed.

"Its literally just us reaching the first floor. Stop freaking out, you baby, your 14 years old. Act like it!" Nevaeh says, stepping out of the elevator as the door opened.

Parker also stepped out, so did Luke.

"I should've brought some chicken..." Parker said, looking up at the ceiling. Nevaeh turned to him.

"Yeah you love chicken, ok lets go" she said.

They walk out of the big double doors of the hotel, stopping infront of it.

"Anybody know how to get there?" Luke asked. Nevaeh nods. "Mhm. Checking my phone, New Smyrna Beach seems to be only a few minutes away from where we are standing right now. It should be easy to just walk there." She said.

"This way" she added, walking in a certain direction.

They all begin walking to the beach. They may be there for a few minutes or even a long time, who knows.

Reaching the beach -

"We're here guys!!" Nevaeh said, squealing.

They didn't bring anything with them since they didn't really plan on staying for that long.

Nevaeh immediately runs and falls on the sand. She sat up wiping some sand from her face since she fell face first.

"Haha, idiot!" Parker laughed.

Luke laughed aswell. The sight of Parker and Luke laughing made Nevaeh laugh aswell.

"Oh no you didnt," Nevaeh said. She pulled both Luke and Parker into the sand well, getting them all dirty with the sand. She threw some sand at Luke and Parker's faces.