Obsession[edited]

Ship: Ayaka X Yoimiya (Ayamiya)

Type of: Yandere

Length: Long

20% ██ 60% ███ 80% ████ 100%

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋆·˚ ༘ *ˋ°•*⁀➷‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ˏˋ°•*⁀➷⋆·˚ ༘ *

noun

the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.

the state of being obsessed.

the act of obsessing.

⋆·˚ ༘ *ˋ°•*⁀➷‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ˏˋ°•*⁀➷⋆·˚ ༘ *

Clear blue skies, perfect weather, clean warm sheets. All these great things are nothing, after all, nothing compares to You. There is nothing that can stop my love for her, not death, not destruction, not a single goddamn thing. I have to see Yoimiya today, after all, who could she be with besides me? I'm the perfect girl, I'm pretty, I'm smart, and so rich! What more can anybody want? But I must get ready, seeing Yoimiya is the most important thing in my life.

I run to my closet and change into my daily outfit, plus a fan of my clan that Yoimiya herself got for me! I sniff it a bit, it still has her scent. I ran out of the house, ignoring my brother messing with Itto in the hallway. I understand they are married and all but please get a room. The cool breeze and the simple smell of grass welcomed me as I opened the doors to leave the estate. The smell is one of the things that made me want to run faster to reach my beloved Yoimiya.

Running to Yoimiya's place always took a lot out of me in the morning but it's always worth it. Then, there she is the godly Yoimiya! Her blond hair, her green eyes, her slightly tanned skin, and her brightly colored clothes, she is so beautiful and so perfect and.....

I hope my eyes don't deceive me. Yoimiya is talking to a man, and not just any man, a soldier from the Teneryo Commission. My lovely You looked scared, she kept backing up, yet the soldier came closer and closer, I needed to help her! She's getting harassed, I walk over slowly. Disgusting, his swear getting on my lovely fan, he turned around and blushed.