♥♡Taro x Osana♡♥

{Contains Lemon and fluff}

||Au: Taro had a crush on Osana since they were little, Ayano will not be concluded in this story. Osana also shares the same feelings as Taro. It'll be kinda just like in the game.||

[People in the story: Osana Najimi, Taro Yamada, Raibaru Fumetsu, Midori Gurin and Mai waifu.||

Enjoy!
-------------------------------

{Taro's pov}

I'm running late as always. I should just prepare myself for Osana's bossy attitude.

I enter the school ground walking up the steep hill. I see Osana standing by a tree with her arms crossed. She looks so pissed right now.

"Hey, Osana."

"Senpai! Where have you been!"

"I'm sorry, I just got up late-"

"Ugh! You keep being late! If you are late then I'm late!"

"Why didn't you just go on without me?"

"Because! I have something I wanna ask you!"

I looked at her confused.

"What could she possibly want from me?"

"Alright Osana, what is it?"

"I'm joining the cooking club, and I want you to be my apprentice!"

"Apprentice?" I repeated her words feeling confused.

"Yes, dummy! I want you to help me! Help me cook! Gah! Why is that so hard to understand!"

"Oh, Alright Osana! I'll help you."

"R-really..? I- I mean! Of course, you will!"

"Ok..anyways, I will see you later Osana!"

"Bye, Senpai."

{Osana Pov}

I walked away, walking over to Raibaru where she stood there waiting for me.

"Hey, Raibaru."

"Hey Osana, but don't you think you were being too harsh on him? All you do is yell at him?"

"I know! And I feel bad. But I just can't control my emotions. Whenever I feel like he's catching on, knowing I have a crush on him. I get scared and act like I don't like him at all!"

I sigh as I give Raibaru a sad look.

"What am I going to do Raibaru??"

"Hmmm"

Raibaru did an L shape on her chin before looking up and thinking.

"Ah! I know!"

{Taros pov}

I take out the book in my handbag before flipping through the pages.

"I'm going to read this book today. It seems interesting."

I put my shoes away slipping on the other pair. I put my handbag in my locker and walk away.

I sit down by the fountain and open up my book.

I start reading the book when all of a sudden the bell rings.

"Seriously!? I just sat down!" I stood back up before walking to my classroom.