♥♡Umeji x Musume♡♥

A/N:
{I used to ship this like it used to be one of my favorite ships till I realized that Musume and her gang are the reason why the delinquents are the delinquents, but I decided to change it up a bit. This is gonna be a different AU!! The delinquents are just jerks in the beginning and end. The bullies never changed them. So yeah.}

[Characters contained in this chapter: Musume Ronshaku, Kashiko Murasaki, Hana Daidaiyama, Kokoro Momoiro, Hoshiko Mizudori, Umeji Kizuguchi, and Horuda persu.]

Enjoy!
---------------------------------

{Musume pov}

I felt very sleepy today. I don't know why but, I had to put almost 4-5 layers of make-up just to hide the eye bags.

If I wanna be the prettiest person in the school, I need to act like it.

I was walking around the school with my phone in one hand and my latte in another. I was chewing bubble gum out of boredom. It felt refreshing, to be honest.

I began walking around the school, scrolling through Twitter when I realized where I was walking, if I turn the corner the delinquents would see me.

"Tch, like I'm scared of them." I laughed to myself.

I turned the corner and continued walking when someone grabbed my hair and pulled me back causing me to fall to the ground.

"What the hell is your problem!" I yelled looking up at one of the delinquents.

I looked around as I noticed he was the only one around, I guess the rest of the delinquents went somewhere.

"What makes you think you can just walk past me, and just get away with it slut!" He yelled.

"Ugh, I hate him already. What an asshole!" I thought to myself.

"Does someone not get enough love at home? Is he taking out his anger on me because someone got daddy issues?~" I teased.

I saw his face turn red.

I could tell he felt embarrassed and extremely angry.

"No need to be shy, it's ok. Everyone goes through problems. But not me, I'm a perfect beautiful princess. My daddy loves me!" I had a huge grin on my face as I stood up.

"Well, daddy's girl. Your nothing but a spoiled brat!" He yelled.

I just laughed.

"You're pathic, and your little gang is pathic too. If you wanna pick on someone, pick a better choice. Because you're not scaring me." I laughed.

I opened up my drink and dumped it all over his face and hair.

"Whoops~" I giggled, and threw the cup at his face.

I began to walk away when he grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall.

I let out a whine as I began to crouch.

I looked up at him as he pinned me against the wall.

I felt my drink dripping from his hair which was landing on my head.