☆Male!Nemesis x Fem!Megami☆

{Fluff oneshot}

IIAu: Nemesis-Kun and Megami are childhood best friends, they've been friends for a while nothing more. Which Megami thinks till the sleepover.II

{People in the story: Megami Saikou, Nemesis-Kun, Akane Tiruyasu, Aoi Ryugoku, Kuroko Kamenaga, Shiromi Torayoshi.}

Credits for the idea:

Jasmine45544554

———————————————-————————————————-

I began to walk off the stage after an assembly as I felt tired from all the shouting and demands.

As I walk down the stairs breathing heavily, I look up and was greeted by an old friend.

"Nemesis."

"Hello, darling!" He smiled as I looked him up and down.

"What are you doing back here? You're supposed to be with the other students."

"What's wrong with me coming to see an old friend."

I couldn't help but feel myself begin to blush.

"There's nothing wrong with that. But I order you to go join the other students as they pick their tickets."

"Mmm, but that's so boring...!" He complained as he sat on one of the chairs.

I grabbed my water bottle right next to him and opened it and drank it.

"I don't care. Not everyone gets their way. I will not be doing special treatment. Now, go join the other student's Nemesis."

I placed my water bottle down.

"Fine." He huffed silently.

He then grabbed my water bottle and drank from it too.

"W-what do you think you're doing!" I yelled as I snatched it from him.

"What? It's not like we didn't do it when we were kids."

I felt my face heat up more.

"I-it's not the same! We were kids. Now we're practically adults! Grow up Nemesis, and go join the other students or I will have to write a referral."

"Fineee!" He groaned.

He leaned in and lightly kissed me on the forehead as he waved me goodbye leaving me stunned.

"He's so unpredictable..." I whispered to myself.
———————————————-————————————————-

*Lunch*

I walked into the Student Counselor room and sat down with my lunch.

"Hello, dear. Glad you finally decided to join us instead of doing work."

"Yeah, it feels good to get a break once in a while."

I sighed as I opened my tray of food.

"Ooh, your food looks so yummy. Can I have some?" Shiromi insisted.

"Oh, no. I don't share food. That just spreads germs."

"But you share water bottles." She muttered, loud enough for me to hear.