4. Her Outburst

You

You....-- Taksh cried and punched him on his face.  He didn't like the way Jay said about his sister.

Now you mind your own business or I'll cut your throat directly, you will never be able to breathe-- Taksh said while showing his finger to him as if he is threatening him and this time a sudden sound echoed there, Taksh placed his hand on his cheeks while looking at the person who just slapped him. It was Siya who just slapped him tightly on his cheeks, cause Taksh said the things right now were just out of boundaries, according to her, he is no one to take her brother's life.

Swara is just shocked, she placed her hand on her mouth in shock, she is not believing that just for a mere incident, this chaos happened, her brother, who never beaten by anyone in his family, nor by his father and mother, was just get a slapped from this mere girl.

Jay wiped his blood from the corner of the mouth and going to punch him on Taksh's face like the way he did with her, but Siya grabbed his hand and placed it on her head as if she is saying that "you have my swear".

How you bl*ody women...., How can you do...-- Swara is saying when from behind Taksh grabbed her hand and at the same time Jay showed her to keep her finger on her mouth. He just wanted to slap her the way she used slang language for his sister, but just for the sake of that she is a woman, he did not raise his hand over her.

Taksh is still in the same place, as if his land moved from his feet, he is just looking at Siya with his red eyes.

Jay greeted his teeth while looking at both of them when Swara said- "let's go Bhai, if I'll leave here then I'll feel toxicated, they are nothing, but a ridiculous and shameless creature."

She said and made a disgusted face while looking at Jay and Siya. Taksh is just looking at Siya with his raged eyes as if he is saving her picture in his eyes.

Siya grabbed Jay's hands and indicated him to please let's go from here but Jay didn't budge from his place and said-- "why we will leave from here, it was them who will leave from here, come and sit here, I'm just coming, till then saw the menu.

Siya again pleaded with her eyes as if she is saying that  "no please, take me from here, I don't want to be here."

Bonu..., I'm coming, there is nothing about fear, just sit-- Jay said and kissed on her forehead for assuring her and left from there.

Dii..., Why we will leave from here, we came here for date right? We will also enjoy our date, just for disgusting people I don't want to leave from here-- Taksh said.

Ok, as you wish, but I'll not spare that guy, he don't know that with whom he messed up...-- Swara said while punching her hand on the table as if she is releasing her anger.

Ouch...-- She realized that she hardly punched her hand on the table and cried a little in pain.

Dii... don't...-- Taksh said while smiling a little bite, just by her one-act his mood lighten up.