6. Relationship

Mom what happened to you, why you are behaving like this to me...- Taksh cried in front of her, there is everyone present in the hall but it seems like lava is boiling only from one person head and that's from Tara's head.

Puchu... Don't talk to me, just go from my sight, I don't want to talk to you, just go....-- Tara again said the same thing which she was repeating for last few minutes.

Mom, slap me..., Beat me, but don't behave like this to me...-- Taksh said while making his puppy face.

Just go, your mouth is smelling -- Tara shouted at him with her top of her lungs and everyone just looked at her angry face.

Tara, at least hear my son's word, what he is saying...-- Shiva said when Tara just glared at him with her big doe eyes and Shiva kept mum, there is vibha her mother-in-law, father-in-law and Asha her sister-in-law, brother-in-law, but no one saying anything to her, because there is really fault of Shiva and Taksh.

I think she is on fire... and it's better not to touch her to not to touch her, or she will burn me...-- Shiva said in his mind while looking at her with her pupping face, both son and father are now looking like at each other.

Dad it's your fault, you didn't stop me from drinking and now see what happened to me -- Taksh said to his father.

Oh... Beta, now it's my fault, it's just because of you my wife is angry with me, and now you are blaming over me...-- Shiva asked him when Swara said -"now chote papa and you akuu, don't start... , Already choti maa is in her hyper mood, don't start world war 3 here, or we have to suffer just cause of you both.

Ok, I'm going...-- Taksh said and got up from the dining table, while pushing her plate as if he is denying to eat.

Aree eat first.... Then go...-- Shiva said and Taksh denied and just going from there when Tara grabbed his hand from behind and asked --"where are you going?"

College -- Taksh said without looking at her eyes.

Without eating?-- she asked.

I don't have appetite...., I'll eat something from college-- taksh said when Tara made him  sit on the chair and said---"don't do bullshit thing..., Already you have done enough thing, now don't start..., First you did some mistake in the restaurant, you argued and even you did fight and then you dear dad made you drink alcohol, not less, but too much... And now you are smelling like an rotten egg..., And after doing all things you are asking me for forgiveness? For what I'll forgive you? For disrespecting women? For fighting? For being like a drunkard? I raised you for all this?

Tara cried at the top of her lungs and she started coughing cause of her crying and Shiva at that instant give her water to drink..., But she denied and after instincting a lot she drank.

Your health is not like before ( young age), you are growing old day by day, but still you are shouting, now see what happened to you..., Now sit...-- Shiva said but she again glared at him and said--- "ji don't make me more angry..."

I'll not, but it is not good for your health...-- Shiva said and Tara finally sit on the chair.

Chotti maa, please...forget all things..., This will not repeat...-- Swara said.

Taksh just kneel down in front of her mother and asked for forgiveness, while placing his head over her lap when Tara said -- "I'll not melt by all this..., I'm really heart Taksh..., Really very much, I never thought in my life that you will do something like this..., I always taught you that women place is always high in the world, then how can you think about a girl or say something bad to her, or even do fight, matter get solved by talks also..."

Mom, I'll not do like this, I'll never drink alcohol, please forgive me...-- Taksh said and Tara just nodeed her head.

Now eat then go to your college-- Tara said.

Son and mother get reunited, when I'll?-- Shiva asked while making puppy face, he is now in his mind 50s but still he behaves like a child.

Aahh... Shiva...-- vibha said to him while indicating him that talk to her in personal, there are children.

Mom..., No..., They will also get married, so they also need some techniques to tackles their partners.

Ji....-- Tara cried.

I'll never talk to you  now-- Tara frustratingly said.

Then I'll get di...-- Shiva is saying when Tara placed her palm over his mouth to not to say further.

Please everyone eat...-- Tara said while serving breakfast.

Mom please if you don't mind can you please feed me?-- Taksh said.

Choti maa, Mee also -- Swara also said and soon both the duo started fighting for this...

This is my mom...-- She will feed me first.

No she is my choti mom, I first said mom because I'm big...-- Swara said.

No, but she give me birth...-- Taksh said.

So what Taksh...,  I didn't give her birth, but I raised her, I also feed her my milk, she is as equal as to you. I never ever did partiality between you both, you both are my two gems. Like you are my son, she is my daughter.-- Tara said while hugging them both.

It's seem like I'm not here-- Asha said.

Aree, bari mom ( big mom) you are the one, you love me the most, even comparison to Dii..., And that's why I love you very much, how can I forget you., You know whom we love we don't say words...-- Taksh said and hugged her.

Asha kissed him on his hair and said--"my bacha".

Mom..., That's why I always tell you that you don't love me comparison to Akuu..., See how you are kissing him..., You never kissed me like that..
-- Swara like a baby just showed tantrums.

And this time Shiva and  Karan (Swara's father) kissed on her both cheeks...

So this is there happy family, where happiness and sadness both exists.

Words 1000+

How's the chapter guys...

Thank you.
Bye-Bye