Limerence

Her lips were painted in crimson, which curled into a virulent smile, and once again she batted her long eyelashes, making her way towards her malign owner. Oh, what a lovely and sweet doll she is. Isn't she? That's what he believed. Beneath the mask of her innocence lied a sinister doll, whose toy heart was contaminated with vindictiveness. Pushing him on the soft mattress, it didn't take her long enough to undo his buttons, leaving him half naked.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"What do you think I am doing?" 

"You know what the consequences would be."

"Oh really?"

Bringing his face closer to hers, she giggled and proceeded to nibble his ears.
And the next moment, he found himself pinned on the bed, unable to move. Staining his collarbone with red lipstick, she planted butterfly kisses on his neck. She bit and sucked on his skin, creating vivid love marks. "Fuck... you're getting me excited-" Throwing his head back, he was aroused by her touch. Letting his eyes shut, he groans with rapture. The sonnet of her playful chuckle departed her lips, kissing his chest as she continued to mark him up. 

"Oh darling, you're my prey. You silly, silly human."

"Huh?"

Perplexed, he stares into her dark, vicious eyes, which hint at her deranged behavior.
Her face now washed with malevolence, she snaked her arms around him, pressing her fragile body against his. By the time he realised her lunatic intentions, it was way too late. Grabbing his throat, her lustful gaze fixated on him. Their unhealthy bond had given birth to her limerence, which is now even more laced with obscene fantasies. He gulps, unable to look at the maniac he created. All he knew was that he was trapped now, trapped in a web woven by her. "You are mine. Not only today or tomorrow, but for eternity." She whispers in her sensual voice before pulling out a knife.