SIX

A/N: I'll give u 2$ if u pretend this was posted in a timely manner. No but seriously thank you for sticking with me I love this story!! Feedback is always welcome please lmk what y'all think if you want more of a certain character or what!! This chap is pretty Tim/Jason/Bruce centered but next chap will have everyone!! Not edited

TW: cannon typical violence, Yandere themes, Cursing

"This wasn't the kind of protection I imagined-" You paused both Symbiote and human left too stunned to speak at the looming gates of Arkham, old and imposing as ever. Seriously all they needed was a moat and the dungeon vibe would be complete.

"-when you said it be somewhere He'd never look." You finished with a squint at the Halloween attraction that was Arkham Asylum.

"Well I didn't lie did I?- he won't." Oswald smiled, more to himself than anyone in particular, his magenta tinted Versace shades glinted in what little light Gotham offered.

"If you're telling the truth about him being interested in you, you'll be out in a breeze. Think of this as my final test, your last hurdle." He finally turned to look at you, his form as ridged as ever from the back seat of his Mercedes.

"If you survive I'll genuinely have some use for you." His sleek black car speed off without another word, if you didn't know better he seemed almost uncomfortable, like if he got too close the buildings jaw would open and suck him back in.

No more than a second passed before the stone faced man beside you set his firm grip on your arm.

The man currently dragging you like a raggedy Ann doll was dead silent, letting the wails from within echo that much more. It took more self control than you anticipated not to rip the arm off of you (and off in general)

'I get to eat these ones right?'

"We'll see buddy." You muttered, too uneasy to care that you'd responded out loud, if anything it made you fit right in.

The guard 'escorting' you in had an iron grip on your arm like you were gonna book it the second you could. The almost eerie silence of the lobby was immediately replaced with screaming from all directions.

The air inside Arkham was sterile and thick, if anguish had a smell it be the one invading your lungs, they gave you the almost cartoonish black and white striped uniform the rest of the inmates dawned and shoved you in the common area, after your third ignored question you figured it be best to observe, men and women sat in the large cage, a few tables and torn up sofa chairs adding to the bleak atmosphere. With a huff you managed to find an open seat, the whispers and eyes following your every move.

It didn't take long for the biggest man in the room to lumber over, his brooding figure stood above you. A perfectly shaped brow rose in question at his sudden appearance.

"I'd ask if I can help you but I really don't wanna." You spoke at the giant, eyes flickering over your nail beds. "The names Al." He leaned on his knuckles, hot breath wafting over your skin making you wince.

"You start a fight? You ask me first. You need to piss? You ask me first. I run shit in here and I'm only gonna tell you's this once." He spoke in a gravelly voice. A bit of spit landed on the table in front of you. "Are you high? It's amazing they let inmates smoke." His hands slammed into the metal before you, shaking it with enough force to knock over the tray of food beside you. "You's looking to get that pretty face of yours fucked up huh? I don't tolerate that kinda' shit broad or not." Once more his breathe fanned over you in a hot wave, your expression twisted into a grimace. He took that as a sign of fear, grinning darkly from across you.

"I'm in a forgiving mood, maybe if ya get down and put that smart mouth to use-" your hand twisted his collar, smashing his head to the table twice before releasing the now bloodied man. He stumbled backwards into another inmate, clutching his broken nose, tears streaming down his face.