[CLOSED] Write to Rank Round One

The most awesome Action profile have been kind enough to get us involved in this year's Write to Rank event. With that in mind, we're posting the deets for the first round right here, and would definitely encourage you fine folks to get involved with the whole thing on the Action profile, too! You can do so right here!

White Belt: 6 June to 12 June

White signifies a birth, or beginning, of a seed. A white belt student is a beginner searching for knowledge of the Art. The white belt is the beginning of life's cycle, and represents the seed as it lies beneath the snow in the winter.

Let's kick things off with a nice and easy 100-word drabble.

Prompt: It's chaos all around you, but for a split second you look up and across the battlefield. What do you see or what emotion do you feel? Can you make us experience the moment in just 100 words?

Guidelines: Only use 100 words, no more no less, therein lies the challenge. Use contractions where possible and filter out adverbs to help keep it short and active.

Submit your entry via this >> Submission Form

Deadline: 12 June 2022 at midnight EST

Bonus Reward for Round 1 Winners: Your drabble will be featured right here on WattpadMilitaryFiction!

Consult the first chapter here over on Action for more guidelines and FAQs.