24) SAVE and TIGHT

TAEHYUNGS POV

From the moment Rebecca stepped into this castle, everything turned upside down.

Jimin and Jungkook had a fight or something, I'm not sure about that, but there is something wrong between them

And ALL of the sudden, the king was poisoned.

This in one week. That is really suspicious. I didn't like her in the first second she appeared in here and everything was alright until then.

Noone believed me, because ,,How could you think, that such a innocent girl would have done these things???"

Well because not everything is how it seems. Look at Yoongi....

Ok not time for joking in here. I need to catch that bitch in act.
Because I'm pretty sure, that she poisoned the tea and told those lies around the castle.
So I need to watch her every move

...

I need to hide everywhere, I need to catch her. I made a promise to myself.

--------------------------------------------

JIMINS POV

We currently are laying on the bed, me on my back and Jungkooks head on my chest, while my fingers run through his hair.
He needs me right now.
I wasn't there, when he got to know the news about his father, so can't leave him anytime soon

It is almost unbelievable, how everything happened so fast.
Why would someone want to poison the king?
I thought that everyone love him in here.

Jungkooks sniffles are running through the air. I put my other hand on his back, stroking it gently, kissing his head and rocking him lightly

,,Shhh... everything will be alright..." I whispered gently into his hair

,,I-i c-can't loose h-him... I-i j-just can't..." he kept mumbling into my chest, but still holding me against him

I slowly put my both palms on his cheeks and made him look at me.
His eyes are so swollen and red from previous tears...
Ohhh such a sad picture infront of me.

,,Alpha. It will be ok, Yeah? We will do everything to save him. Don't give up. That's what you tought me, right? I'm here for you... don't worry" I kept stroking his cheeks and then I kissed his nose

Yes I need to be for him. Even alphas need their omegas to be there for them sometimes. And this is the time, when i need to be for him.

It is now very, very late, around 3 AM, but we still talk and don't want to go to sleep, because...
We don't even know. Maybe we are afraid, what will happen next? Maybe we just want to company each other?

He is still trembling and shaking from everything, he is very overwhelmed by the latest occasions.

To be honest, I'm also scared. What if now people will say, that he cheated on me. That they won't want him be our king anymore. That I deserve someone better.

A little tear escaped my eye. I shook it off and looked at my alpha.
His eyes closed forcibly, his hands trying so hard to keep me close to him and he is sweating like crazy.