39: Giving Into Him

"Fuck."

Realization hit you like a bullet train recently.

After seeing Atsumu all sweaty and shirtless after practice one day, you couldn't get images of a bare Atsumu out of your head. And it led to you constantly touching yourself when you were alone at home.

Atsumu, was completely unaware of this- as was the others. But... Atsumu wasn't any better. He stole a pair of your underwear and had used that to jerk off everyday. Sometimes he did it multiple times a day. He even started losing sleep to touch himself in the middle of the night. But I guess it makes sense when he's been constantly waking up to an erection and/or a wet dream.

This week was a rough one for the two of you. But Atsumu might have it worse.

You noticed how lethargic he was during practice, which worried you. You decided to walk up to him during a break and find out what's going on.

"Hey, Tsum-Tsum?"

He turned to you, shooting a tired smile your way. "Hey, darlin. Is everything alright?" He gave you a dragged out kiss to your forehead.

You knit your brows together in concern. "You looked tired on the court. Is everything alright with you?"

His smile dropped slightly, before he attmepted to fix it back into its place. "Yeah, I'm fine. Ya don't needa worry bout me, darlin. Just take care of yerself."

You frowned, borderline pouting. "Tsumu. I don't like it when you lie to my face like that."

His smile completely disappeared. "Sorry. I just haven't been able to sleep well lately. Just kinda tired. It's nothing, really. Ok?"

"That's not nothing. You need to sleep too. Please get some rest."

Atsumu quickly looked around before pulling you to the locker room, carefuly closing the door behind him.

You quirked a brow. "Tsumu?"

He took a seat on one of the benches, motioning for you to do the same- which you did. "It's hard ta sleep lately, Y/n."

"Why?" You gently cupped his face in your hands, rubbing it slowly with your thumbs.

He smiled, leaning into your touch. "It's hard ta sleep when I can't stop thinkin bout ya."

You blushed at his statement, hands leaving his face and resting on his shoulders. "You shouldn't be losing sleep over that."

He briefly kissee your lips before resting his head on your shoulder, his mouth beside your ear- hands firmly grasping at your waist. "Listen carefully darlin. I said it's hard when I think bout ya."

Your eyes widened when you realized what he meant. "Tsumu-"

"I know, I'll stop. But... I just can't help it ya know. It's kinda-"

You cut him off by quickly kissing his lips.

You smirked at his flustered face when you pulled away. "Who said I didn't like it?"

His eyes widened. "W-what? Do- do ya feel the same?"

You became slightly shy, nodding your head while your face turned red. "I... I've kinda been thinking of you in that way recently...."

A huge smile made it's way to his face. "I fuckin love ya so much, darlin."

"I love you too, Tsum-Tsum."

He hugged you tightly, kissing your cheek. "Can- can I do it? Now?"

"Not now. W-wait a bit.... Tsumu!"

He obviously hadn't listened. His hands went under your shirt, straight to your bra covered chest. "I wanna do it, Y/n...."

He began licking your neck, to which you couldn't hold back quiet moans.

"Ts-Tsumu... n-not here...."

"I really want ta ruin ya right here and now, darlin. I don't think I can hold myself back anymore."

"Fuck.... Tsumu, not here. What if someone walks in?"

"No one will."

"But-"

"Atsumu, what do you think you're doing?" Kita had walked in, giving Atsumu a hard stare.

The boy blushed. "Uhh... just- just givin our very stressed manager a massage."

Kita raised his brows, the other members behind him and beginning to snicker. "Massaging... her chest?"

Atsumu nodded, a nervous smile spread across his lips. "E-exactly!"

"300 laps for groping Y/n instead of practice."

I'M IN LOVE

HE'S IN LOVE

WE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER AND ARE PLANNING DATES

I'M GONNA MARRY THAT BOY AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME