46: Back to the Beginning

"Hey hey heyyyy!"

You left the kitchen and walked into the living room, greeting the men that have just walked into your house. "Welcome back, dear. Nice to see you again, Koutarou-san, Kiyoomi, and Shoyo-kun."

The three boys waved.

Your husband walked up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and giving you a long, passionate kiss. "Hey, darlin. Did ya miss me?"

"It was only a few hours for practice." Sakusa pointed out in a blunt manner.

You giggled, seeing your husband pouting and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "Yes, I missed you."

"And where are my little boys?"

As if on que, your 4 year old identical twin sons came running to their father. "Papa!" They tackled their father in a hug.

Atsumu was laying on his back on the floor, laughing as his sons climbed onto him and attacked him with hugs. "Haru! Hiro! How are my two boys? Did ya keep yer mom safe?"

"Yeah! Mama's fine cuz we protected her!"

"That's my boys!"

You raised a brow, a playful smile on your face. "Ah yes, they protected me alright. They protected me so well, it took me an hour to actually start making lunch."

Atsumu smirked, holding the twins tightly in his arms. "Good boys. Ya really take after yer papa, dontcha?"

You sighed, shaking your head. "There's no doubt that you're their father."

"Too many Miyas. Get rid of some." Sakusa grumbled.

You giggled. "Then we should get rid of the original Miya twins."

Atsumu's jaw dropped. "Darlin! How could ya say that bout yer lovin husband?!"

Haru and Hiro giggled. "We're better than papa and Uncle Samu!"

Atsumu gasped dramatically. "Hey! Without me, the two of ya woulda never existed!"

"Tsumu!"

He smirked at you. "Does my perfect wife want more mini mes?"

You narrowed your eyes at him. "I'm calling Kita just to lecture you."

"Darlin!"

"Uncle Samu!"

You watched with a loving gaze as your sons run up to hug their uncle- your brother-in-law. "The boys really love you, Samu."

The former wing spiker gave you a small smile. "They get free onigiri habd made by the best cook around. Course they'd love me!"

Your husband frowned. "Stupid Samu."

You laughee at his chidlish behacior and went to hug his twin. "Thanks for constantly helping us, Samu."

"Hey, I been doin this since we met, Y/n. Yer family now and I take care of my family... even Tsumu."

"Yer the worst!" Atsumu huffed out, crossing his arms over his chest.

Haru and Hiro ran back over to you, each one holding one of your legs. "Mama! Where's uncle Rin and uncle Kita?"

You looked at the original Miya twins. "Aren't they coming?"

Osamu nodded. "Rin had somethin ta do fer his team and Kita will be here soon with some extra rice fer the shop."

You smiled. "Cool. Can't wait to see my other boys again."

The younger Miya twins whined, clutching tighter onto your legs. "Mama! We're still yer favorite boys, right?!"