"Promise"

I remember it well, the scorching fire that was entering my body melted my skin and flesh. when I was burning to death I asked if I would be in heaven after this torment if i will be happy in there . This was the last thing I thought before I closed my eyes and died.

  When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a very dark place. "Where am I?"  I  said while getting up

'Am I in a cave?'  I thought to myself.  'But how did you get here?'

then I started walking around after moment I realize that my clothes are  worn and torn dress and I realize that my hair that  hanging from my head is dark brown color.

'My hair was never dark brown, what does this mean?  Also I'm sure I have died already , so why am I here?'  I continued walking, thinking if God had
punished me and sent me to this place

I walked in that cave for so long that I don't know if it was days or weeks.  I started to lose my strength and energy and felt very hungry but still I was walking I wanted to get out of that place at any cost.

When I started to lose the price I found a boy lying on the floor in worn clothes
'finally someone in this hell'

I ran to the boy lying on the ground and shook him. 'Please wake up, I don't want to be alone here' I thought to myself.

After I shook him a few times I woke up to see his golden eyes. 'He looks like someone' I thought to myself.

  The boy looked at me with questioning eyes.  I tried to speak but my throat was so dry I couldn't speak unfortunately all I did was cry.

When my tears began to fall, the signs of concern began to appear on the boy. Then I lay on the ground crying.  'I want to sleep now, I'm tired now but if i sleep the boy maybe will leave' I thought to myself. 

When I closed my eyes I felt a very warm hand on my cheek that was wiping my tears.  I opened my eyes to see the cute boy wiping my tears with a worried face.

I couldn't do anything but smile at him 'I don't know why you're doing this but you must be worried about me' I thought to myself

When I smiled at him he smiled back'so adorable!' I thought to myself.

I lay there for a while, with the boy beside me.  'This boy is not talking, is he deaf or can't talk' I thought to myself.

  I stood again to notice a small light from a hole in the ceiling 'It's too far, how do I get to this hole?'  I thought to myself. 

I looked around to see rocks everywhere.  'What if we build a tower out of rocks' I thought to myself.  I started collecting rocks and putting them on top of each other. The boy looked at me questioning and then started to imitate me.

  We did this for hours and then we started feeling really tired 'I'm so tired' I thought to myself.

I looked at the boy who was walking somewhere.'  Where is he going? I followed him and after a few minutes I heard the sound of   running water, I wish it was a river!' 

I started running towards the sound of the water to find a river. 'I don't know why there is a river, but I am very happy and lucky' I started drinking the water.

It was cold and refreshing. Fortunately for us, the water was drinkable. The boy looked at me and then started drinking too.  'Waah' I said happily and then looked at the boy who was still drinking.

'He must have been thirsty like me, well no wonder he must have been here as long as I am'.  I started washing my face and my extremities because I was so dirty, "Waah," the boy said after drinking, "It was cute, he must have been copying me."