You're like me?

Quant was running after he beats Hatz he was furious about how Khun trick him that easily. While he was running he saw a deep black hair girl.He clenshed his fists before he pointed a punch to her, he was about to finish her but she avoided.

She ran away from him,he couldn't see her face since she was covering it, but he could feel it her wide smirk that was making fun of him."who you're to think you can laugh at me?! "He punched her again but this time on her back but she disappeared.

" a clone?! " Quant was surprised that a regular can use such a skill who a ranker F, this skill only A ranker regular can use it and not all of them."who do you think you're to make fun of me?! " Quant started running more fastly like an idiot he didn't know that he is doing what she wanted him to do.

"Sorry but changing their fate isn't an option in this situation."  she smiled widely when  she saw  him reaching chihiro's hiding place.

Chihiro got caught by Quant,he tried to fight but the punch he got from him made it impossible for him to fight in the same boat,and now chihiro is laying down on the floor with some injuries. he laughed a little before he stode up. "He caught me, he caught me! hehe, I wonder why he found me."

Chihiro was still smiling even though he was getting angry.'My hiding place was perfect I made sure no one knows about, unless someone was watching me but if that so,how come I didn't notice them. It will be more easier if we say someone was watching me, then they lure Quant to my place. That leaves one more question which is why?why they're doing this?

Is it because they don't want me to stop Hou? or it's because they want to stop Bam from climbing the tower?I can think about it later. Now I've to catch up with them, I got their location. If I run with all my power, I might protect Bam.' chihiro ran as fast as he can, when he reached them.

'It has been a long time since I ran this fast for someone,since that time.' an image of someone appeared in his mind.' I guess I've people to care for again.I think I really do consider them as a real friends' He smiled again but his smile this time was true,he jumped  down to only met with Hou stabbing Rachel.

Chihiro was shocked by what he saw.'I failed!' after that Hou talked about how dispersed he is and how his friends died and how he is the only one who survived. he killed himself making Bam cry for him even though he betrayed him,Bam is pure to the point he'll cry for someone like Hou. as for chihiro he was getting angry more and more by the seconds.

  Rennie who  watched everything felt helpless.' I couldn't change it, I couldn't change it.' Hou committed a suicide like what he did in the story.Dying with full of dispersion, that's isn't fair!'

Rennie was looking down a shame of herself, she wondered why she could change chihiro,Mika and Gyu's fate but not Hou's fate.' I'm an idiot for believing such a thing!'

Everyone was making noise, which made chihiro frowned deeply, as he was getting more and more irritated.
"That's enough!" Chihiro glared deadly at everyone. especially that person named parakewl. "as far as I know Hatz was with you guys." parakewl took a step  back before chihiro said again but this time there was no a trace of his cheerful smile.

"Where's he? Did you perhaps abandoned him? and you let him face that Ranker all alone?" Quant got angry when Chihiro called him like this.

"Hey, you!" chihiro moved forward to them,his eyes were terrifying them. "you guys are selfish,so let me tell you  something, your selfishness might lead you to your own death like someone I know." chihiro stopped walking when he stode in front of parakewl.