second floor(Who am I exactly?)

Third person pov

"To be a fisherman, what a luck," Renie muttered.  "It seems you don't like your position."  Renie looks behind her and sees Gyu.  "Oh, Mr. Gyu, I haven't seen you since the crown game," said Renie awkwardly.

"You're in the center of the wave controller, that's cool" Renie looked at Gyu ś cold eyes. 'Those two eyes are like mine before I met that person.  “Your brother is also a wave controller.” Renie shook her head.  "I think he's lucky their teacher is coming in two days" Said Renie. Renie was really happy with the news but that doesn't mean Bam will be safe yet.  "I'll go now. See you later, Rin." Gyu waved to Renie and left. 'Okay, now the fisherman's lesson begins.' Renie went to the fisherman Training site.

"Well, it looks like all Hunters have come. Let me introduce myself. My name is Hox,I am Ranker and your teacher of this training. Today you're going to make a contract with the Floor Guard. As you all know we can't use Shinsu without a contract with the Floor Guard. I have until you learn to use techniques involving Shinsu."  You have to make a contract with a floor guard.” Androsi and Anak raise their hands.

"What is it, Zahrad princesses?"  Hox looked at Androsi and Anak.  “I have already made a contract with the floor guard,” Androsi said with a smile.  “Me too.” Anak shook her head.  "That's fine, so we'll know the rest before we move on to the next step". 

“Now close your eyes and then using your pocket and  say connect me to the floor guard.” They all closed their eyes and said what Hox had said.  Seconds later, Renie opens her eyes to see a gigantic, frighteningly powerful monster.  "You're the floor guard, right?"  Although he is very strong, Renie wasn't afraid of him, she was looking at him as if he was an ordinary person.  "Yeah," a guard looked at Renie intently, then said.  “This is the first time I have met a person who has traveled between worlds.”

Renie looked at him confused. "What do you mean by that, Mister?" They had been in  an awkward silent for moments then the guard said. "Had you died before?" Renie wad shocked after she heard that. That was her first time that someone has noticed her identity.

" How did you know? " Said renie with sweat dropped. "You have special soul That is very hard to explain. Also your body looks like it died before" Even though he explained to Renie but she didn't Really understood him. "As I said it s hard to explain. Anyway you are here to make contract with me, Right?"  Renie shooks her head.

After moments she opened her eyes again to see that she is back to the test area. "So, everyone has contracted the guard of this floor.  Then let's move on the next step "  hox said with calm voice. Renie looked at her Right to notice that Androssi smirking at her.

'oh god, This day will be a very long day' Thought Renie crying to herself.
.
.
.
.
.
Bam  opened his eyes weakly. "Bam, you have finally awakened" Said Khun with relief smile. "Khun...... What happened" said bam.
After Khun explain everything to bam, bam couldn't help but to feel quilty about what happened in the crown game. He was in deep thought until Renie knocked the door.

"come in" said Khun. Renie walked in when she saw bam has awaked she smilies happily and ran to hugged him.
Bam hugged Renie back. "You are very idiot, brother. You don't know how worried I was" said Renie with soft voice. "I am sorry, Renie" Bam frowned.

"Don't do that again, who do you think will be worried about you?!" Bam clicked Renie's forehead gently.  “Am I going to be scolded by my little sister now?”  Bam said with a warm smile.  “Also, look who’s talking and he also doesn’t care about the risks.” I looked down and sighed. “You beat me but please don’t worry me brother.” Bam gently patted Renie on the head.