01

Stepping out of the car, you stared up into the overbright shine of the restaurant's sign with a saturated feeling of glee. The structure was entrancing; tall and with enormous build. A grunt sounded from behind you and you nearly jumped in surprise. Smiling apologetically at your forgetfulness (to which the man didn't return), you turned a gave a twenty from your ruby red clutch purse to your frowning uber driver.

You couldn't even mutter a quick word of thanks before he drove off, likely to his next low-paying job.

The need to get quickly through life was nothing of a surprise to you, as many people in this city here thought the same way.

"Well, this is nice at least." You thought aloud, holding your clutch close to your side and brushing away the creases on your slimming, red dress. It was a lovely thing, with a steep, v-shaped neckline and perfectly fitted to your body's curves. You were sure to impress the wolf you were out to meet. And he was already impressing you. Wolf never really made a good resume on taking you to fine dining before but you liked him enough never to complain. What you really enjoyed was the meal he served you afterward.

It was like your shared little joke and much more of a tease really, to act casual and go for dinner before having fun together. Although, you wouldn't think to label yourselves as 'dating'. It was much more of a hookup companion, a 'friend with benefits' really.

Your fur stood on end as you shivered eagerly. You took for a clue that tonight's location would only lead to good things, pleasurable things, later onwards. You bit your lip and decided it was about time to walk in, you wouldn't want to tease your poor wolf too much anyways.

You lean on the desk in the front until a woman in a waiter's uniform comes over.

The woman smiles, "Reservation for..?"

"Blanchette." You responded unsurely, not quite remembering. All your wolf had given you for tonight was a date, time, and location. He was never really fond of giving details, as you remember, being pretty laid back. But honestly, that was only so much hotter. You blush absentmindedly at the voices in your mind.

She gazes down at her sheeted paper, "I don't see a 'Blanchette'."

You frown and begin to reach for your phone before a smooth voice calls over to you.

"Hey! Blanchette, baby! Over here!" The wolf slicks, his beige suit standing out kindly amongst the many blacks and reds. A smile halfway between genuine and a smirk appears on his face as you smile at the waitress and walk over as if in a trance. And maybe you were, it sure felt like it. Everything about him would always scream 'cool and confident' to you, which was highly attractive.

He was sitting at one side of the table, legs spread and one arm draped casually over the top of his couch-like cushion. Wolf begins to grin like a maniac as you sit yourself down across from him, "How are you?"

"Good," You sputter out, "Good, thanks."

He takes his arm down and leans closer to the table and to you, beginning to fiddle with his napkin-covered utensils in his large hands. His sharp, golden eyes trace over your figure, causing his neck fur to fuzz up, "You look amazing, as always."

You smile teasingly, "You tend to say that a lot."

"Just proves to you how much I agree with that," He puts down the butter knife he was handling and picks up the velvet-covered menu, "Oh wow."

"Never seen a menu before, Wolf?" He grins in your direction, eyes still focused on the large, vanilla waxed pages.

You pick up one yourself and begin reading through the titles. Eyebrows raised, you can't help but look at the prices. They were incredibly high and you saw that the wolf across you was just beginning to realize the same thing. His grin falters as he looks up to you, "I'm going to be honest here when I say none of this looks any good."