chapter 1

3rd person pov.

*abnormally loud yawn* "
ughhnn.. what time is it?" Jeff looks down at ben still sleeping peacefully on the floor, he was lying in a small puddle of drool and his hair was way too messed up.
"BEN GET TF UP STOOPID" ben squints his eyes looking up at The pale man, the only light visible was coming from the tv.
ben gives one short simple word in response.. "no."
he turns away and goes back to sleep. Jeff, on the other hand, gets up wondering what happened "psh did we really play video games all night until we fell asleep?.." ben who wasn't exactly fully asleep yet responded "yes, and I beat you in every one of those games"
"oh shut up Zelda. you cheated" jeff angrily answered looking at him with a death stare.
"did not. and don't call me Zelda you twerp!"

ben shut his eyes tightly and ignored whatever jeff said next. Jeff sighed and turned off the TV. He looked back at ben once more then walked out of the room quietly shutting the door behind him. It was still pretty dark outside Jeff pulled out his phone. It was 5:39 am.

Jeff debated going outside and going on a killing spree or staying inside and eating waffles."ehhh who says I can't both?" jeff muttered as he walked to the kitchen with his hands in his pockets.
he grabbed a waffle, stuffed it in his mouth and walked out the door.

Slenderman was using his tentacles to hold up ben in the air from his collar. Wasn't ben just up in his room sleeping?.. Jeff thought. Slenderman was yelling something at him.
"yo what's up slendy?" Slenderman raised ben higher and turned to look at Jeff. Ben was screaming at Slenderman and kicking his limbs around.
"YOU BITCH LET ME OFF IM GONNA FUCKIN-" Ben was cut off by Slenderman throwing him on the ground. He landed awkwardly with a loud thud. "get out of my sight" Slenderman spoke with rage in his voice. Ben ran off quickly into the woods, the sound of leaves crunching under his feet faded off into the deep forest.
"should I go-" "no he'll come back himself. he's just being a baby. let him cry it out." Slenderman walked past Jeff To the mansion slamming the door loudly behind him.
"huh.. wonder what that was all about.." Jeff muttered as he walked into the wide open dirt path in the woods.

Jeff wondered if he should go back to look for ben or not.
"ehh he'll be finneee" something suddenly stopped him, he heard a dog bark." smile dog."Jeff is basically the only one who takes care of him and plus jeff really likes smile dog. He turned around, smile dog was following him and barking loudly. "what is it boy?" jeff said to smile dog in a childish voice. Smile dog was turning his head into the woods and whining
"huh..?" *bark* smile dog bit Jeffs dark pants trying to drag him twards the forest."wha- what are you doing smile dog?!"

*bark bark* "okay okay! ill follow you!" smile dog lead Jeff deep into the woods where he saw ben sitting against the tree covering his face. "what are you crying about" Jeff says rolling his eyes. Ben looks up and looks at Jeff in the eyes. to make a point Jeff has never seen ben cry before. he always seemed quite tough.. jeff bent down and clasped bens face in one of his hands his tears where a blood red color, Ben got his face out of jeffs grasp and slid a bit father away.
"Is that blood?.." Jeff questioned.
"no. please just leave me alone." Ben Replied as he wiped tears from his face.

Jeff sighed and sat next to him grabbing him from the waist and and pulling him closer to him. Ben looked away quickly and his face got hot.. was he blushing?.. Ben was sure Jeff meant it in a comforting way.. but why did he feel like this?..ben snuggled beside Jeff and ended up falling asleep due to just an hour of sleep he got last night.

Jeff POV:

I grab bens waist and pull him close, right next to me. I see his elf like ears turn slightly red at the tip as he looked away quickly.I Really thought he would he would think i was trying to comfort him as a friend.. but honestly he looked really small and cute and I just wanted to be next to him. Ben fell asleep which was also really cute.. I wanted to stay with him longer but I had to get back to the house.. I picked up his small elf body I put his head over my shoulder and his legs around my waist. He was surprisingly light in weight..

I walked through the woods, the sun was coming up now. Birds chirped loudly and tree leafs rustled as a walked by. I jumped over a small stream causing ben to flitch and stuff his face into my neck.. I blushed a bit at the action but I continued on.

I finally got home, EJ and toby where in the living room chatting so to avoid people snitching out who my ..small crush Is I went around and climbed in through a small window in bens room. I laid him on his bed covering him gently and made my way to the bathroom in his room.. It was really clean and organized. I expected much more dirtiness from a boy who plays video games all day.

I spotted droplets of what looked like blood in the corner of the bathroom. I debated looking through his drawers.. maybe theres some juicy info there. I grinned at the thought of ben having a dildo or something hidden. I finally decided not to invade his personal stuff. I turned the water onto warm and filled up the tub, I took of my white hoodie to not get it wet and placed it on a small wooden table next to the sink.

I went to grab ben from his ben and took him to the bathroom bridal style. I placed him down
"take a shower" ben looked at the water with a scared ass look on his face
"ben?" he hugged onto me and shook his head quickly.
"ben you've got to shower." ben got off me, crossed his arms and looked to the side. It was quite amusing to see him angry.
"No! I dont want too and you cant make me!" he stuck his tongue out at me.
"I can" I smirked at him
"pft can not!"
"take off your clothes." I stared at him with a blank expression.
"HUH?!?" I saw him turn bright red from his face "W-WHAT THE FUCK?!-" I lifted him up and put his face close to mine smirking "shower." I repeated again
"I- f-fine..." I put him down and left the room, Oh wait I forgot my hoodie, I walked back into the bathroom and-
"EEEK G-GET OUT!!" I slammed the door. w-what did I just see.. I was blushing so freaking hard against the door of the bathroom.. ok just breathe..
"s-SORRY" I yelled out to ben nervously. I heard him get in the water, I decided to look for some clothes for him, I looked in his closet there I took out his white blouse, his green baggy shirt, his abnormally huge green hat and his white leggings. I walked back in. I couldn't see anything since there was bubbles in the water he was sitting in the tub with his arms holding up his knees. he turned to look at me as I walked in.
"hey.. I brought you some clothes benny!" "uh o-oh okay you can just leave them there.." I put them neatly folded on the table and walked over to him sitting on my knees to face him. "hey you okay?.." there was a short pause
"y-yes I just.. don't really like water.." I put a squirt of soap on my hand and scrubbed his hair. he looked up and me
"huh?.."
"Im only helping you.." I blushed slightly but calmed back down. once I was finished I rinsed the soap off and got up. he looked up at me but quickly looked away. I passed him a dry white towel and walked out. I laid on his bed looking up at the fan in the middle of his room. he walked out and sat beside me.
"thanks" he muttered
"no problem Zelda" I smirked
"oh shut up!" he handed me my hoodie and pushed me out his room.

this is the end of the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I am kinda new to writing- word count-1305