Chapter 4⚠️

Bens pov:

I woke up tired, It seemed to be the afternoon. Did I fall asleep? I suddenly felt something dripping onto my head, It was raining. I really didn't wanna go back inside though.. I am still mad at Jeff and just didn't want to see him.. maybe im just being over dramatic.. I sighed and laid back down on my back covering my eyes from rain with my hands, rain was falling fast on to me soaking my clothes. why am I so sensitive?..

my eyes started to hurt and my vision gets blurry.. fuck. Im crying. I hate when I cry, it hurts so bad. thats why I always try to hide it. blood streamed down my face and wouldn't stop. I started sobbing and turned to the side pulling my knees up to my chest. I stayed in that position for about ten minutes until all of a sudden a black tentacle grabbed me, by then it was pouring fast and hard. The tentacle pulled me in to the arms of Slenderman where then I was hugged tightly.

"shh" he spoke gently into my ear
I sobbed louder in his arms..I really didn't want to but I couldn't stop.
"now what are you doing on the roof while it's raining ben.. you'll catch a cold." I didn't answer. he went into the house. I managed to silence my sobs a bit as we walked into the house, people turned their heads staring as slender walked by.

He carried me up to my room which seemed to be broken into. he walked me into the bathroom and placed my feet on the ground.
"shower in warm water, ill bring you lunch once you're finished.."
I nod and he walks out to let me shower. I turn on the water and get in finally calming down. the water was warm.. not like the freezing cold water of the lake.. It actually felt nice.. Im still really scared of any body of water.. but I feel like this warm shower, instead of stressing me.. It calmed me slightly.

I sighed and finished showering. I walked to my closet and got out a oversized black T-shirt and loose grey sweat pants. I put them on and dried my hair. I  Play video games for a while then a few minutes later Slenderman walks in with a hot bowl of soup. he placed it on a small table next to my bed.

"eat up ben" he crouched down patting my head "you had me worried Benjamin." he looked at me in my eyes, though He had none I could feel him watching me. "Im sorry" I responded looking down at my laps. He saw my wrists and walked out to grab bandages.

He bandaged up my wrists and hugged me tightly. "please call me if you need anything or need someone to talk to ben, im here for you" I nodded and he broke the hug walking out of the room and closing the door. He really does care.

I blew on the soup and ate it quickly. I guess I was quite hungry. I laid at my bed looking up at my ceiling. I wasn't exactly sleepy since I slept on the roof for a long time. I just closed my eyes and thought. thought about everything I really do think I was overreacting about everything. I heard a knock on my door but I simply just ignored it. Suddenly the door opened slowly I could hear it. I kept my eyes closed though.

"fuck.. he's asleep" I heard in jeffs voice.

I heard jeff grunt and walk closer to my bed. my eyes where only closed but I guess he thought I was sleeping too.

"sh-should I wake him up?.. ugh.

Jeffs POV:

I really wanted to talk to ben.. but I dont wanna wake him.. I put my hands in the pockets of my hoodie. oh what the fuck maybe I should. wait.. I saw one of his his eyes open slightly. hm. maybe Im seeing things? only one way to find out I guess..

"I know you're awake ben, don't ignore me shorty."

I knew it. he opened his eyes and sighed. he sat up then looking at down at his laps. I stared down at him.

"can we please talk b-"

Ben stood up I was cut off by a hug.. a very tight hug to be exact.but it felt nice. I hugged him aswell.He broke the hug and spoke.

"I forgive you." he muttered.

I sat on the bed, ben still hugging me, on my laps, I slid my hands in his shirt making him flinch and pull closer to my chest. I touched his back, gently sliding my hand up and down, rubbing his back. he bit his lip seductively, I smirked and wisped my hands onto his waist.
"a-ah~"
my eyes widened and so did his, we both blushed hard. that surprised me.
"u-uh.. JEFF- I DIDNT-"
He was cut off by me kissing his lips. he was resisting and very messy he gasped for air and I took the chance to slip my tongue in his mouth letting me feel all of his mouth, as he kissed me back.

BEN POV:

FUCK DID I JUST MOAN?! I DIDNT MEAN TO DO THAT OMG- IM BLUSHING SO FRICKING HARD-
"MMM-"
HE JUST KISSED ME WTF AAAAHHH!!! wait.. WHY AM I ENJOYING THIS?!?! HE KEEPS RUBBING HIS HANDS ON MY WAIST....
"mm~"
OMFG WHY DID I JUST DO THAT- I saw jeff smirking at me and then he continued to kiss me while rubbing his cold hands on my waist.

3rd person POV:

Jeff picks ben up from his laps and lays him on the bed still kissing him and on top of him. Ben opens his legs letting Jeff get in between them. the shorter blond male needs a moment to breathe so he breaks the kiss and breathes heavily for a moment. Jeff pulls his face to bens ear whispering.
"is this what you want benny?"
ben nodded slowly. Jeff started sucking on his neck leaving hiccys and lovemarks there. ben was moaning quietly while also trying to suppress them by biting his lower lips.

Jeff blushed at the sudden rush of action. he unzipped his jeans and and pulled down bens sweat pants roughly.
ben looks down slowly absolutely terrified at the size and how he's supposed to fit that all in him.
"u-uh.."
jeff looks down at him and chuckles. he randomly happens to have lube in his back pocket and rubs it on swiftly. ben sighs loudly enough for jeff to chuckle again.
"g-go slow.."
ben mumbles shyly turning his head to the side.
"I will my love"
jeff slides it in slowly.. bens eyes widen. he feels a sharp pain as it goes in deeper which slowly turns into pleasure.
"a-ah~ ngh!~"
jeff stops for a second but keeps going when he sees the shorter male nod. Jeff thrusts in harder making ben moan loudly under him. Jeff sped up the pace groaning. ben wrapped his legs around is waist
"mm~ ah~ ah!~ a-ah!~"
each time jeff thrusts in deeper making ben moan louder each and every time. Jeff finally finds that spot where ben moans the loudest and keeps hitting that spot quicker.
ben couldn't keep up anymore and his mind went ablur. It felt so amazing to him and he never wanted it to end.
in 7 minutes ben managed to cum twice onto his stomach while jeff just kept going. he had stamina. after about 10 minutes jeffs white warm cum filled ben up some leaking out. jeff left it in while he breathed loudly. then finally pulled out. he laid beside him huffing. ben curled up in his arms and both males fell asleep.

FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO DONT JUDGE- anyways thanks for reading! hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
word count- 1340