Mi corazon

~  'Y/n pov ~

The comfortable feeling of the blanket wrapped over my slim body mixed with my husband hugged me tightly is the best feeling EVER, but it wasn't soon intervened by my mama calling out for all the madrigals to be out of bed which irritated me a little but of course hid it since nobody would notice. "Mi amor, what's wrong?" he clung tighter on to me as I sat up with Zhonne's head on my lap "Nothing, amor, I gotta get outta bed, you too." I smiled, kissing his lips and shifting off the bed.

Ignoring the groan that escapes my husband's mouth, "Noo, Zhonne, get up." I faced him with a glare which he answered with a pout.

"Fine." Zhonne leaped off the bed and stretched his arms out, ignoring my existence, Here we go again "Zhonne!" I slowly stepped behind him while clutching on to his strong arms and laid my chin on his now-tense shoulders.

My lips tilted, forming a small pout. "Zhon~" I tug his attention from the wall as he turned around and hugged me which made us fall on the floor with him landing on top of me, "Whatever, you win." my husband showered me with kisses which I accepted before someone opened our door, seeing us in our position right now.

Zhonne was still puckering his lips but frozen there on top of me while I had my left hand blocking his lips and the other supporting me as I tried to sit up.

It was Pepa, "...Please just get ready to go outside, Y/n." My twin sister, Pepa said as I chuckled and nodded like a nervous wreck, "-And don't worry about mama knowing about this, Dolores won't tell." Pepa looked back at us as if she was proud, I flashed an appreciative grin back before standing up with Zhonne "Well, that was awkward." He said scratching the back of his neck while I covered my mouth while laughing, "I'd better get ready, sooo." I signaled to the door as he noticed and sighed "But-!" "No." I answered with a frown as he groaned again and stomped his way out of my room

After I had put on my day clothes I called him back in. I walked outside for his privacy and went to the door until mama yelled my name "Y/n!" she said, I halted in confusion "Yes, Mama?" I glanced towards my mother's arms that were carrying a clock, it became a habit for her to check the time every now and then.. "I need to talk to you about Livanna, it's about her being... engaged." Mama negotiated as I raised a brow.

"Liv, Getting engaged? I don't know, mama, she's not the type to." I stared back to my mother in confusion on how my 19-year-old daughter could be getting engaged to anyone, she seemed to be fine on her own, "We can prepare her dates, so that she'll get used to it and it's also to make the Encanto proud." Mama Alma glued her hands together as usual and looked straight ahead as my husband walked towards us "Hey, amor, what's going on?" he whispered in my ear after kissing me... "Ah, Zhonne, I'm sure you'll be thrilled to hear Livanna getting engaged," My mother told him as he widened his eyes in shock.. the worst part was, he thought it was a great idea "Really?! When, who is she getting engaged to?" Zhonne had so many questions but Alma shut him up with a look of confirmation to speak.. 

"As I was saying, Livanna will be getting engaged, to the second eldest son of Senora Guzman." She said with coherence and clapped her hands.

Oh how was I brought into this... "What do you think, Y/n?" Mama ticked me a grin, knowing I couldn't say no to her.. What made it even worse was, my husband was so excited for this engagement "Of course, Mama."