Antonio

"It's time, everyone." someone throughout the crowd whispered in a high tone as I ran to my spot with my family, my husband placing his arms around me in comfort.. Livanna stood beside her cousin, Luisa, while she held her tightly.

"Will you honour our miracle?" Mama whispered to my tiny Sobrino as he nodded before walking towards his glowing yellow door, His hands halted at the door knob.. the intense and constant urge to tell him to 'TOUCH THE DOOR KNOB' was getting to me, But, Antonio did it anyways which made the door shine brighter than it ever has before. "We have a new gift!" Mama yelled in joy as the crowd responded with claps, cheers & gratitude; I was dragged in by my husband and the rest of the audience watching that were pushing inside my sobrino's new room. 

I saw my sister and walked up to her in happiness "Congratulations, Pepa, and my little Sobrino!" I lifted Antonio off his feet and tossed him in the air many times while tickling him while he laughed, pleading me to stop

"I knew you could do it." Mama said as she walked up to both of us while holding both of her hands out. "A gift just as special as you." Mama reminded him which I seemed to find familiar.. She always re-used that phrase so it sounded pretty special when I was a little girl, the age of our special boy, Antonio, I chuckled at his expression as Zhonne imagined the memories of Livanna's gift ceremony just as if it was yesterday; Mama gained everyone's attention again. "Everyone, we need a picture, it's such a great night, a perfect night!" my mama says while I glanced at my love in pure admiration.. his precious face "Something wrong?" He asked in confusion as I smiled before kissing him "Nothing," We were cut off by my mama interfering with this beautiful moment "Come on, lovebirds. We'll take one photo and then you can continue your love quarrel after." she guided us to where my familia was standing with all of them waiting for us to stand in the middle. "Everyone together!-" Mama said as I flashed a wink to the camera while my daughter copied my action but was hugging her younger cousin "-La Familia Madrigal!!" We all chanted as the camera flashed.