Chiropractor ✅

You have been sore for the last few days and Taylor insists you go to some kind of doctor.

"How about you go to a chiropractor? Maybe you slept wrong one night and need a readjusting." Taylor said.

"I did go to a chiropractor a few years ago for maybe a sore neck but as I'm getting older my whole body aches." You said.

"I'll go schedule is an appointment." Taylor said and got her phone.

~

It's a few days later now and you and Taylor walk into the chiropractor's office and you go up to  one of the assistants behind the counter.

"Hello do you have an appointment?" She asks.

"Yes Taylor Swift and Y/N." Taylor said.

"Oh yes Dr. is already with another patient. Please sign this and how will you pay?" The women hands you a paper.

"With a credit card." Taylor said and she and you sign the paperwork.

"Come into this room please." The woman said and walked you both into a private room.

You and Taylor sit down in the chairs for a few minutes until the door opened and the doctor came into the room.

"Hello I hear it's your first appointments here. I'm doctor Dubrovnik who will be first if you want to." The doctor said.

"Y/N has been having neck and stiffness problems for a while now." Taylor said.

"Come sit down on this bed here Y/N so I can feel your neck." The doctor said.

"Okay." You said and did as you were told.

The doctor felt your neck and by your head, "Oh I feel a big knot here. How do you sleep?" He asks.

"I sleep on my stomach kinda on my side as well." You said.

"Ah that explains why. Relax for me." The doctor said and put his hands by your head and neck.

It happened so fast you didn't have time to react as the doctor cracks your neck and you feel it go down your neck to your shoulders.

"Oh shit." You curse at the sudden pain for a few seconds but you instantly feel better.

"That was so loud." Taylor said.

"I-oh wow that already feels better." You said.

"Now the other side." The doctor said and readjusted your neck the other side your pain on that side instantly went away.

"Wow my neck feels great." You said and the doctor laughs.

"Can you lay down on your back for me on this table?" The doctor asks.

You did as you were told and the doctor looks down at you, "I'm going to give you a bear hug and crack you." The doctor said.

The doctor wraps his arms around you and cracks your back by the shoulders, "What the fu-oh um fudge." You said trying not to curse

"You can curse it's fine here. Lay on your side for me." The doctor said

You did and the doctor cracks your lower back by twisting your hips on both sides,

"Damn." You said and Taylor laughed as well.

"You are all done Y/N, Taylor you are up next." The doctor said.

"Are you going to do all of that for me?" Taylor asks.

"I can if you want." The doctor said.

"Alright. I get so sore after performing." Taylor said sitting down.

The doctor readjusts Taylor's neck and the sound was loud,

"Oh shit wow I see why you said that Y/N." Taylor said and laughed.

The doctor does her neck again and that was even louder, "Damn." You said.

"Your neck was really out of place. How do sleep?" The doctor asks.

"On my side." Taylor said.

"She moves her head a lot for her work. Like whipping her head around for years." You said and laughed

"Oh I have been doing that for a long time but I'm not as aggressive anymore as I get older." Taylor said.

"You can probably do that but gentle." The doctor said.

The doctor does Taylor's back and it was really loud by her shoulders,

"Oh my god." Taylor said.

"Wow that was a big adjustment. How is your poster?"

"It's good." Taylor said.

"Well she slouches." You said.

"No I don't. Well maybe my mom says I do." Taylor said.

"All better. Do you want to make regular weekly appointments?" The doctor asks.

"We would have to come every other week do to our schedules." You said.

"That's alright. As long as you come at least one a month for now. Both of you would feel so much better if you come more regularly." The doctor said.

"Alright. Let's go schedule our next appointment on the way out. Thank you doctor." You said and you and Taylor walked out.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? I love going to my chiropractor so that inspired this short.

Please vote and comment.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313