"𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞... "

Smut!!
Enemies to lovers
And it's the teen version of Michael afton. <33
___________________________________________

I got pinned to a locker by the one and only asshole, Michael Afton. The brunette made eye contact with me with menacing piercing brown eyes, and a glare mixed with it that just told me 'YOUR DEAD' his friends behind him chuckled and laughed at my lackadaisic expression, which was close to ticking michael off since he couldnt get a reaction outta me. I felt his nails dig into my arms and a intimidating glare on his face with his teeth grinded. I winced, sucking air threw my teeth which made the boys laugh in delight at my helpless reaction.

"So..." michael began, "little runt, what do you think your doing going down MY hallway"

I scoff, "it's pretty obvious this isn't YOUR hallway, your daddy doesn't own anything, and your daddy can't make people like you with his petty money"

I grinds his teeth harder if thats even possible, his pupils dilated signifying internal rage, which didn't even phase me, I was totally in a position to beat his ass, but you know what they say 'never throw the first punch'. Plus, the amount of people who didn't give a shit of a female pinned to a wall by a male was disappointing, all the fight would do is get people to surround and record. Then distribute the video to get our asses interviewed the whole school year.

I must say, I hate when people do that...but oh well what can you do? I was knocked out of my trance by a sharp piercing pain in my left arm, I look to Michael then at his friends, the bell rang making the four kids around him scatter to their classrooms. Detention was a pain in the ass and a petty label, since you weren't always cool and a chad if you got suck with Mr. Kaelus, the janitor supervising you in detention.

"Let me go. There's no one for you to impress right now." I say, raising my knee slightly ready to kick him where the sun don't shine. He looks down to see me ready to pick a fight, with everyone out of the hallways it would be a perfect time. "I wouldn't do that, doll"

I scoff at his nickname, I roll my eyes and open my mouth to speak, "I'm not no plastic bitch, and I'm not your doll" I press my self against the cool wall, and sigh, knowing he got me mad and that means that any fight he'd pick would end up in him losing. I could relax for a bit. He mumbles something before I raise my knee a little bit, softly grinding against his crotch.

The reaction I got out of him was not expected...

He sighed, his face red and his expression flustered, which made me chuckle, "oh? You like that?"

he was about to say something but stopped, letting his hand rest in the wall, releasing my arm, showing the red mark that was drawing the slightest bit of blood which he looked at for a bit before taking his hand to grab my arm again, using his thumb to trace the scratches he made, soothing it slightly. I hummed softly, feeling how cold his hands were and how they were making the stinging and burning cuts feel the slightest bit better.

"...your weird" he said finally. I trailed back to what I said and laughed. "I know,"

"Let me fix this" he ushered his eyes over to the scratch on my arm. He pulled a bandage out of his bag and stripped it of it's covering, placing it gently on my arm.
"Thanks..." You said averting your eyes and then checking the time, "oh...shit. I'm late." You said sighing. He pulls a fake late slip,  perhaps the ones they print in the faculty room when the teachers aren't there, and the ones they use when they're mercilessly tormenting some poor kid and need an excuse out of detention. He pulled it out of his bag and hands it to me. "They'll believe it. Trust me." he said with a sly smile. I laugh and take it greatfully, I walk to my next class and then realized, he's not THAT bad.

I sit in class listening to the teacher bicker about exponents being in equations and I feel the hand that was resting on my arm trail to the bandage. My hands feel around the off-rectangular figure, I could feel the pores of the skin colored bandage. And all of these details threw me back to when michael had me against the wall, obviously frustrated.

I sigh, and smile. It was funny how I got myself into strange situations, that I would replay in my head. They are also the reason why my zoning out got me to getting 60s instead of 70s. The teacher makes eye contact with me suddenly, which snaps me out of my trance, then continues talking. I stare at the clock, since half of the class was wasted on reminiscing with Michael out in the hallway, it seemed shorter. I should get myself into trouble more often.

Part two soon baes 🤟🤟