Chap 25.5 Our First Mission

Well just gonna write more about their first mission because I feel bad about making it too short!

~~~

Narrator POV

Team Fallen now entered the mansion. They were shocked finding a large number of wizards inside. They all stared at team fallen with disgust. SOon, Team Fallen charged and attack them as the evil wizards did the same

"Blood Dragon Skin Slice!" Shion said as her hands turned into bloody blades and started slashing them against their opponents. Most of them faced Celine, thinking she's the weakest of team fallen. Celine casted "Pain" and "Nightmares" which caused them to cry in pain. Lucy and Rosette, just punched them without wasting magic. Every second, the duo knocked out 2-3 wizards and criminals. Mato, however was looking for there leader who hasn't made an appearance. He found it hard to identify the leader since the man didn't give any specifications on how he looked like. But he noticed one of them was running away in tears. He followed him and eventually caught him. "Please don't hurt me! I'll do anything!" the man said while shivering in terror. "Tell me! Who is your leader? where is he?" asked Mato. THe man stayed quiet. Mato soon lost his patience and yelled at the man. "WHERE IS HE?" He yelled, suddenly two muscular men was behind Mato. He turned quick enough to attack the two men. "Poison Dragon Crushing Fangs" He said as his fingers covered in poison was used to slash his enemy. The two men behind him flew away after his attack. He turned and noticed that the man was gone.

Back to Lucy and Rosette, The two kept punching and kicking their way into defeating all of them."I can't take this anymore!" Lucy yelled. "Gate of the Lion, I open thee : Loki!" A gold light appeared as Loki came out of nowhere. "How can I help you, Lucy?" Loki asked seductively. "No time for that. Start kicking these guys' butts!" Lucy said. "With pleasure! Regulus Impact!" Loki said as his punch send tons of men flying. "Me too! Heaven Dragon Roar!" yelled Rosette as a ray of bright light came out of her mouth. Lucy then uses her whip (A/N: I forgot what its called!) And swing it around as it hits his enemies.

After minutes of endless fighting, Celine and Shion started to get tired. "Their numbers are not decreasing at all!" Shion yelled. They are now being surrounded by tons of men. The criminals started to smirk as they notice that the two was getting tired. "I... Hate...This! Sleep!" With a wave of her hand, A dust like wave came out of her hand and most of the men fell asleep. THe men who didn't charged at them with confusion and anger. Most of them used the same sleep spell, which didn't take effect for they were wearing rings that deflect this spell. Shion run towards them and jumped really high. "Blood Dragon Vessel Hammer!" Her left hand turned into a giant hammer made of blood and hit her opponents. As the hammered disappeared, everyone who was hit by it was unconscious. Celine now just ran around the mansion, putting whoever she found asleep to prevent a longer fighting time. Shion was behind her, protecting her from everyone who tried to hurt her as she does so.

Mato was still running around the mansion, looking for the leader. He came across the Master's bedroom. Out of curiosity, he entered. It was huge bedroom. He looked around and found tons of blood stains on the king sized bed. It was filled with blood, even the carpets were too. It was impossible for only one person to cause this much stain (preferably the wife). HE ran into more rooms and found three filled with blood as well but lesser than the one in the Master's Bedroom. He was then punched in the face by a man wearing a cloak. He couldn't see his face, but he thought It could be the leader. "Poison Dragon Roar!" He said as a beam of poison came out of his mouth. The man avoided it and punched him again in the face. He then found it odd that the man hasn't used magic against him. He quickly removed his cloak, revealing to be the man who was panicking minutes ago, wearing a shirt saying "I'm the leader!". He found it ridiculous for a coward like him to be the leader, but his thoughts were interrupted by him.

"So, you were sent by the old man right? He just couldn't accept that I killed him and his family, that even until death he wants his justice!" "So you are the leader!" Mato yelled. "Well, I'm not the leader but i am the one who killed them, stole all their clothes and money and gave it to our leader and he used it for gambling!" The man said. "If you're strong and able to kill, why were you screaming like a little girl just now?" Mato asked. "Well, I was gonna act innocent to prevent being arrested but then again, If i kill you and your friends I can prevent that from happening and steal all your belongings! Win Win for me!" The man yelled. Mato stood there clenching his fists as the man laughed evilly infront of him. He then gave the man a strong punch which made him fall to the floor. The man started crying again like he did at first. The man shivered as he watch Mato approached him while his eyes showed anger.

"Lucy-sama!" Shion called Lucy as they approach them. "Shion! Looks like you guys made them all fall asleep! Good job! But they won't be asleep forever. Lets go destroy this mansion!" Lucy told them as they gave her a warm smile. Lucy, Shion, Rosette and Celine then started to attack the walls and ceilings to destroy the building. "Iron Dragon Sword!" (A/N: Is that right?) said Lucy as her hand turned into an Iron Blade and started to hit the walls and pillars non-stop. "Rose Garden: Thorn Rain" Rosette yelled as a rain of thorns destroyed lots of expensive furniture. "Blood Dragon Vessel Hammer!" Shion casted as hand turns again into a hammer and starts to smash the walls like a wrenching ball. Celine was somewhere around the rooms, collecting items that they can use.

"What's happening?" The man said. "I guess their starting to destroy the mansion!" "Well, what about my friends all sleeping on the floor? They could get killed!" Panicked the man. Mato quickly tied him and headed downstairs while carrying him. Mato carried the criminals into the back of the mansion as fast as he could. He didn't have a hard time since most of them were already awake and ran out of the mansion.

Soon, the mansion was destroyed. Mato ran to his teammates. "Mato! Where were you? You didn't help at all!" Rosette complained. "Don't worry! I caught the leader!" He said showing him the man. "Good work! Mato. We finished the job within an hour!" Lucy celebrated. They then ran straight to the man

"HERE'S THE LEADER!"Mato said while showing us a tied man who looks strong! "Well, you easily found out who the leader is! I'm impressed." The man said who's tears started to flow. "And we destroyed that mansion!" Rosette said. The man started to cry. "Heres your reward. Thank you for doing my request" He said as he started to glow. "Old man?! Your glowing!" Rosette yelled. His body started to disappear. "Thank you Fairy Tail wizards for fulfilling my last request! I thank you" He said as he disappeared completely. "So, he was actually a spirit who was wanting justice!" Lucy said. "I guess your right! It's getting dark! Let's go home!" Rosette said. Mato was then still frozen looking shocked.

"What's wrong, Mato?" Shion asked. "So thats why! The Master bedroom was filled with too much blood! Both him and his family was killed! His wife and him was killed in the same room while his three childresn was killed in thre bedrooms!" Mato yelled. "So thats why you disappeared! You were researching about the old man." Rosette teased. "Cut him some slack, Ro! He found the leader! and we got our reward." Lucy said. Mato sweatdropped. He didn't told them that the man they arrested wasn't the leader, but he just kept it to himself.

~~~

I rushed it too much! Sorry!

I might add some more NatsuXLucy and MatoXLucy sometime soon~

Support, Comments and Ideas are appreciated!

Stand, Bow, Aye Sir!

MH OUT!