Chapter 14 Welcome to Exegol

"I know it's a rough ride Poe says" Captain we have resistance craft incoming "Look at that fleet Alana was not lying Poe says" "crap welcome to Exegol Poe says" As they get fighting get to their altitude they can't fire on us without hitting each other "don't give up help is coming Poe says" "there it is Rey says." "Poe we see it we got a visual on the tower Finn says" "incoming ties Snap says" "I see Poe says" "I gotcha Finn" "Hey you both ready Rey asks" "You ready Finn asks" "Never Been ready Jannah says" "they're targeting the navigation tower so the fleet can't deploy then we won't use that tower, switch over the navigation to this ship, will the guide fleet out ourselves" "the navigation tower has been deactivated" "what Finn says" "those ships need that signal it's gotta be coming from somewhere snap says" "they figured out what we're doing call off the ground invasion Poe says." "There the Nave signal is coming from that Command ship that's are drop zone Finn says" "How you do know Jannah asks" "Yeah how Rey says." "A feeling Finn says" "You wanna launch a ground invasion on a star destroyer" "I don't want to but we can't take out that ships Nav system from the air," "Give us cover we gotta keep that fleet in the air till help arrives Finn says" "we hope Jannah says" "we hope Rey says" "you heard the General all wings cover that lander Poe says" "they landed a troop carrier jam the speeders, I can't sir why not their not using speeders" "hey Rey says" "hey Jannah says" "I'm Rey Jannah nice to meet you" "you too Rey says" "hey guys quiet up go time Finn says." They get ready to head out. "Not bad for one lesson Finn says" "Yeah Rey says" "You make a great teacher Jannah says yelling" They continue towards the Navigation tower bb8 chirps "Your doing great buddy tower is up ahead Finn says"
Finn's pov
I hope to god Alana was alright and our baby was too