Richvester pointsmoke x Wambus Troubleham

(this takes place a few years after what I call the "ok ending" where some grumps died but some have survived. OC belongs to Bubblegumroo , Enjoy!)

Wambus's POV
it has been 5 years since the incident on snaktooth and their escape, Tiffany died fighting the bugsnax off and since then he's mourned her, following his promise on buying back their old house and keeping her memory alive. Dispite her will saying to him to move on and allowed him to love again he'd hadn't, until today ready to finally talk about and go though what happened to do what Tiffany wanted, to remember her but move on without her. He picked up their phone dialing up the familiar number he'd typed many other times, sitting on the couch as Richvester picked up the phone
"Yeah?" Richvester said, he lit up somewhat at the voice "hey Rich Smoke.....can you come over? I need to talk to you" "oh of course wambus! I'll be there in 10, what did you want to talk about?" I hesitated for a second before speaking again "I'll let you know when you get here.." "alright?" Richvester said with a confused tone "anyway I gotta drive, I'll be their soon" I heard the phone click off to signal the call ended and put my phone down to clean some things up before he got here

(Small time skip)
Richvester's POV
I pulled into the driveway of wambus's place and walked to the door to the old house, a small old farm house in the country side, and knocked on the door as almost as soon as I did wambus opened the door, motioning me to come in where I sat on the nearby couch. "You want anything to drink?" Wambus said "Nah it's fine" I reply noticing wambus's eyes wander a bit before sitting down across from me, "you ok wambus?" I ask. He looks up and let's out a small sigh, looking down at the hardwood floor "I just wanted to talk about what happened.....back on the island...." I knew exactly what he wanted to talk about from there, "wambus look at me...." I place a paw on his shoulder, wambus looking up at me "triffany wants you to move on, and I know that whatever you decide to do after this day, I can help you" I saw a small bit of blush appear on his face as he smiles a bit "thanks Rich Smoke..."

(A few weeks later)
Wambus's POV
It's been a few weeks since then, he'd been hanging out with Richvester more, wether it's helping with his small garden at the back of the house or just Richvester coming over just to watch sports, have a few drinks, and talk. However soon into this usual thing he started to feel that same feeling that he felt like he forgot a long time ago, calling Richvester over to tell him something, so he just hoped he reciprocated. He heard the familiar door knock, a smile appearing on his face as he went to the door motioning him to come in. "So what did you want to talk about?" I sigh gaining my courage "Richvester, I need to tell you one thing. You don't have to reciprocate I just want an answer..." I looked at Richvester as he cocked his head to the side a bit taking a deep breath "Rich Smoke.....I...I love you........like I said you don't need-" I was caught off guard when I felt a peck on my lips "I love you too wambus" I blush and smile as I heard that, and for the rest of the night we sat down on the couch talking and watching old moves.

Word count: 627