Breakup 4

Peter was an artist who enjoyed making video edits and art. He met someone named Alex, who also did the same stuff! Though, Alex was quite popular and had a greater follower count than Peter ever could get.
Peter, inspired and amoured by Alex, got his Discord and started talking more to him! The two started flirting very obviously, and after two days, Peter nervously admitted his crush. Peter had gotten so scared he ended up deleting his texts and had a horrible anxiety attack 😕
In the morning, Alex had actually been able to READ the deleted message and was happy about it! Alex told Peter he needed a minute to think about it, and when he came back, he said yes and they started to date!
It was so amazing at the start, Peter never thought he could love someone like this again but he did, and Alex felt the same way.
Though, a few months passed and Peter noticed some things in Alex he didn't enjoy.
Alex was a bit too much of a crybaby persay for Peter...he did things that Peter couldn't handle and made him upset.
One day, Alex was venting on his private instagram account about how he wanted to greatly off himself, it startled Peter to the bone and he began freaking out.
Peter had send countless messages to Alex, paragraphs beyond paragraphs trying to help him!; Alex didn't respond.
Peter thought, well..maybe Alex is just taking some time to himself! But no, Alex had been ignoring everybody and posting on his second private account.
Peter was a little shocked and then direct messaged Alex on his other account. Still no response.
Peter eventually read one particular post that Alex had made. It said something along the lines of that 'nobody cares about me, not even my own partner' funny, huh? As if Peter hadnt been trying to help..
Peter sent a paragraph to Alex explaining that he needed to answer, telling him that communication was low and as Alex's bf, he deserved respect. No response.
Peters anger got the best of him, he broke it off with Alex..he just couldnt take anymore of what he was doing.
Of course Peter was a bit upset, but got over it fairly quickly seeming because Peter had already been angered and wanted to cut it off anywho,