1

"Click!"
"Click!"
"Click!"

The camera said, as Dave held it tightly. He didn't want anyone to lay a single finger on it, as it meant a lot to him. It held many silly and beautiful memories, like the time he accidentally took a photo of his own leg with a misclick, or the time when he took a picture of a beautiful scenery at a park, filled with tree's that had leaf's colored orange, brown, and yellow.

Dave walked around, looked for nearby area's that he could snap with his beloved camera. He looked around, and saw a pond with clean and fresh, clear water. As he approached the pond, he saw a small figure sitting down right next to that pond. The figure wore a green hat, and had blue overalls on, with a red shirt underneath.
He made sure to be very quiet and took a quick picture.

Unfortunately, that silence was gone once the camera made a loud "click" noise. Dave's eyes widened, quickly stepping back so he wasn't seen. The small figure heard this sudden sound, and turned it's head back.

"Who's there?!" It yelled out.
Imediately, the figure stood up and ran towards where it had heard the noise.
"Please, don't go! I won't do ya' no harm."
The poor fellow was only desperate to talk to someone after so long of not doing so.

Dave heard the voice calling out to him, and paused. He slowly stepped forward to where he had been before stepping back, and saw the small figure standing right in front.
For some strange reason, Dave felt the need to talk to this small figure, it's like his body was forcing him to do so.

"Hey. Please, excuse me, I was only trying to take a picture of the pond! I had no bad intentions whatsoever!"
Bambi however did not give an answer to this, and instead grabbed Dave's hand, shaking it in a friendly type of matter.

"I'm Bambi. Nice to meet you."

Dave blushed a bit, from the sudden hand grabbing, but he brushed it off. He smiled, and replied, "Nice to meet you too Bambi! I'm Dave."
Bambi smiled a bit. He wondered if they could become close friends already, hoping it would soon happen.

Bambi pulled Dave over, grabbing his hand, to the pond, excitedly.
"This is my favorite place to relax in." He said, as he breathed in some of the fresh air surrounding them.

Hearing this made Dave feel happy, he couldn't comprehend why, but it just did. Being next to Bambi made Dave feel happy. He already liked this guy, even if they had just recently met.
He was looked forward to knowing him better.

"The pond really is beautiful! I can see why you would want to relax here."
Bambi nodded in response to this, and sat down. He gave this certain look to Dave, and somehow Dave acknowledged this correctly. It was a look that said, "come sit down with me."

Dave sat down besides Bambi. They said nothing, but it wasn't awkward at all, just relaxing.
Bambi leaned in on Dave's shoulder, but he didn't mind this at all.

He only smiled in response to this, and kept admiring the scenery along with the short farmer.