2

Both men admired the scenery. After a few minutes, they both stood up, and Bambi asked, "So, how about I tell you a bit about myself? I'm Bambi, obviously. I own a corn field and I love corn. It gets pretty lonely out there, so I come here every day to make me feel better."

Hearing this broke Dave's heart a bit. He wondered how heartbreaking it must be like to live a lonely life, it make him feel pity for the short farmer.
"Interesting..! Well, I'm Dave! I live far from the city, since loud and busy noises aren't very pleasant to my ears. I spend most of my time doing photography."

Bambi looked at Dave. He seemed impressed by this. "Is that why you have that camera around your neck?" He asked, full of curiosity.
Dave nodded and held the camera with his hands.
He said proudly, "This camera here holds lots of memories, that's why I always carry it around, it's special to me. Would you like to hold it for a bit?"
Dave didn't know why, but for some strange reason, he felt trust between him and Bambi.

Bambi nodded, and held the camera once Dave handed it to him.
He then smiled.
"I like it!"

...

The sun began to fall as night time slowly arrived. Dave had decided to camp out with Bambi for that night.
They tried to tell spooky stories, but ended up laughing from them instead, they ate some food that Dave had stored inside a bag he always carried, and even sang some cheerful melodies with each other.

But, even with all this fun and laughter, Dave still could not manage to get those few words out of his head. "It gets pretty lonely out there, so I come here every day to make me feel better." It was heart shattering, and Dave wished to do something about it. Soon enough, Dave realized he had zoned out, but was surprised to see Bambi on his lap, sleeping peacefully.

He blushed a bit, but smiled. It made him feel a sense of happiness and cuteness to the heart.
"Awe" He says as he lays down carefully, and falls asleep while Bambi is now on his waist, sleeping.

The moon sure looked beautiful that night.