Sneaking In

Finally. The first night of summer. I took a warm bubble bath before getting out and getting dressed. I walked into my room and walked over to my vanity to blow dry my hair. It took me a while but I finished it. I let out a yawn as I stood up and walked out of my room to tell my parents good night. When I went down stairs no one was was in the living room.

They probably already went to bed. I sighed and walked to the kitchen to make me some warm peach tea. After waiting for about a minute and a half I got my tea out of the microwave and walked back up stairs. I slowly opened my door as I took a sip of my tea.

I shut the door and turned to my night stand and placed the warm cup down. I slightly jumped when I seen a figure laying in my bed, but the fear subsided when I realized it was just my boyfriend. "Dammit Jungkook, you scared me" I said. He looked at me with a slight smiled "I'm sorry baby.. oh is that peach tea?" he asked leaning over to the cup. "Yeah.. I'll go make you some" I said and was about to turn and walk out but he stopped me "no its okay, I 'll take a sip of yours" he said as he picked up the cup before taking a sip and setting it back down.

I sighed "the whole point of getting you a cup is so that you wouldn't drink mine" I said and flipped the light switch off, the only light now is my dim lamp. I walked over to my bed and under the covers next to him. He smiled and cuddled up next to me. "They were fighting again" he said just above a whisper as his eyes watched his fingers play with the ends of my hair.

"I would have let you know I was on my way here but I was rushing to leave the house" he said and looked up into my eyes. People see him as a bad boy, but in my eyes I see a broken boy who's trying to fix his life up. He started getting tattoos at 15, he has a sleeve now as it built up over the years. His parents are always fighting each other, and hes gotten so tired of it that he started sneaking out. He wanted to be any where but there; his house.

"You're my safe place Y/n" he whispered. I smiled at him and leaned closer to him "I don't care what time it is, or where I'm at... you can always come here, no matter what." I said and slowly placed a kiss on his lips. I pulled away and looked into his eyes "god I love you so fuckin much" he said and smashed his lips on mine.

It was a small make out session. Nothing too big, we've only held hands, made out, cuddled, but nothing more. He doesn't want me to feel like hes pushing me to do something that I'm not ready for because he knows I'm still a virgin. We've been dating for about 11 months, so I could say I'm ready to give it all to this man.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, his arms wrapped around me. "I'm gonna go.. I'll let you sleep" he said and pulled away from me and sat up. I sat up and pulled on his arm. "Stay" I said. He looked at me "what?" he asked. "I want you to stay the night" I said. "Your parents-" "they're sleeping" I said.

"You know I hate going against your parents rules" he said. "Pfft. You snuck into my room- at night" I said. "It's not like we're doing anything bad" he said. "So stay the night with me.. we won't do anything bad" I said. He sighed "I don't know.." he said still not convinced. "Well.. where are you gonna go then?" I asked, knowing where he was gonna go.

"I'll be okay, baby" he said, looking into my eyes. "You aren't sleeping in a damn park again" I said as my eyes began to water. I found out that he sleeps at the park on a cold metal bench every night that his parents fight, which is quiet often. He doesn't have a friends place to go to cause they all do drugs, and hes trying to stay away from that. He looked me and sighed before looked down at his lap. "It hurts me when you cry" he said trying to avoid looking at me. Hes the type to never cry, and not show anyone his weakness. But when I cry, and he sees it.. he'll cry. "If you don't want to sleep with me.. can you at least sleep in the guest room?" I asked.

"I'll ask my mom.. if we tell her why you're here, she'll let you stay" I said, "and if she doesn't? Then I'll have to leave.. I might as well go" he said, still looking down. I let out a sigh of frustration. I grabbed his and and we walked out of my room. We walked down stairs, into the living room. I turned on the light "stand here, I'm going to tell her that you knocked on the door cause your parents are fighting and you need somewhere to stay for the night" I said. Which isn't a lie- well he came through my window, but my mom doesn't need to know that part. I walked to my parents room and knocked on the door. I waited a couple minutes before it opened. My mom looked half asleep "what is it, honey?" she asked calmly.

"My boyfriend is here.. and his parents are fighting and he needs somewhere to sleep tonight" I said. "Sure, but doesn't he have a friend to stay with?" she asked. I shook my head "they do drugs.. and he doesn't like that" I said and looked down at my fingers when I felt my eyes tearing up again "a-and I know that if he leaves tonight, hes only gonna go and sleep on a cold bench at the park" I said and let a tear slip.

"Let the boy stay, what's the worst that can happen?" I heard my dad said as he was getting up to use that bathroom. "Well there's lots of things that could happen" my mom said to my dad. "Her getting pregnant is not the worst that could happen. We've always said that we'd be there for her no matter what.. now is the time to step up and help" he said while walking into their bathroom that's in their room.

My mom let out and sigh and looked at me and smiled "I was gonna say he could stay the night but he butted in" my mom said and walked out of her room to go to the living room, and I quietly followed behind her. Jungkook was leaning on the couch and he looked up when we walked in. "You can sleep where ever you would like.. there's the guest room, Y/n's room, the couch.. just where ever you're comfortable" my mom said to him. "Thank you" he said and bowed. My mom smiled at him before walking back to her room. "Come on" I said before turning off the living room lights and then I dragged him up stairs with me.

We walked back into my room "can you sleep with me" I asked him as I wrapped my arms around his small waist, while I walked us to my bed "I'll sleep next to you.. but no sex" he said. I looked up at him and smiled "you know I'm ready for it" I said. He looked down at me before giving me a small smile. "I know.. but, lets wait.. I want it to be special" he said. My smile grew at how sweet he is. "I love you koo" I said. He smiled back and rested his forehead on mine "I love you more my Y/nie."

We climbed in the bed and cuddled up together before heading off to dreamland. I knew I'd sleep better knowing he would be sleeping in a safe place: my arms.

Sorry for any misspells, I love you guys <3